Chapter 11 - Shopping

Tim: "Here's our food. Let's eat." They all had a good time at lunch. The rest of school was the same as always, boring. The bell rang.

Tim: "Finally, let's go." They all meet up at the entrance of the school. They all head to the mall, they walk in and Lucy stops. Tim felt the tug as he went to keep watching, turning around he saw Lucy stopped.

Tim: "Baby, you okay?" Lucy just looked around.

Angela: "Luce?"

Lucy: "It's so big."

Tim: "Baby?" He guided her gaze to him.

Lucy: "The mall is huge, I've never been here before." Everyone was shocked.

Nyla: "What do you mean?"

Lucy: "They never allowed me out, always buying the clothes for me." Tim pulls Lucy close to him.

Tim: "Let's have some fun today then." Tim turned around pulling her onto his back, giving her a piggy back ride.

They go into different shops, browsing. They get to the guys section and Tim is looking around.

Tim: "Baby, can you help me choose out some shirts and jumpers." 

Lucy: "Okay." They walk around picking out clothes. Tim goes and pays for his new clothes. The next shop is a bikini and swim suit shop. They walk in, Lucy is looking around wanting to wear a bikini but also doesn't think they would look good on her.

Tim: "How about we chose a few different styles of bikinis and swim suits to see which you prefer." Lucy nods and they choose a selections of clothing. Tim walks Lucy to the changing rooms.

Tim: "I'll wait out here okay?"

Lucy: "Okay." Lucy walked in and closed the door. She tried on the swim suits, she didn't mind them but didn't love them. She put the first bikini on, looking at herself in the mirror. She panics seeing her body in the bikini.

Lucy: "Timmy."

Tim: "Yeah baby." He could hear the sobs from the other side of the door.

Tim: "I'm going to get the girls for you."

Lucy: "Please don't leave me."

Tim: "How do you want me to help you?" She unlocks the door.

Lucy: "Could you hold me?" Without another thought, Tim walks in and wraps his arms around her. After a few minutes.

Tim: "What's going on baby?"

Lucy: "I don't know, I don't think I suit any bikinis." Tim looks into the mirror.

Tim: "You look amazing okay. You have an incredible body, why don't you try the others on?" She nods.

Tim: "Ok, I'll be outside." Lucy pulls him back from the door.

Lucy: "Please stay."

Tim: "Baby, I can't. We're underage to do that." She looks at Tim.

Tim: "Ok, I'll turn around so you can change." Lucy tried the rest of the bikinis on, Tim loved every single one of them.

Tim: "Ok, which one do you love the most?" Lucy thinks about it and grabbed two that she like. They went to pay, before Lucy could pay Tim swiped his card first. Lucy just looked confused.

Tim: "I wanted to by my baby something. Also I have something else."Everyone sits down on some seats. Tim pulls out the hoodie that Lucy loved a lot, passing it to her. She grabs the hoodie.

Lucy: "What's this for?"

Tim: "I know how one of the things you want to do is to steal your boyfriend's clothes, so I wanted you to choose me clothes that you like. So then you can end up wearing the." Lucy smiles and puts the hoodie on. She giggles as Tim then picks her up.

Wesley: "They're one cute couple."

Nyla: "I know, he is really sweet to her. I have never seen him like this with his exes."

Angela: "Same, but Lucy's special. There's something that Tim is hiding, but Lucy has really been good for him."

James: "The fact being that now we don't have to deal with all those annoying girls, Lucy is sweet. I mean her life sounds shit but now she has friends that care about her."

Tamara: "I've know Luce for a long time, I have never seen her so happy like she is with Tim."

Angela: "Of course, we are here to help her out." Tim and Lucy rejoin the group again.

Tim: "Where next?"

Nyla: "Why don't you decide Luce?"

Lucy: "Maybe a clothes shop."

Wesley: "Ok let's go." They all head to the clothes shop. They are walking around, Lucy is loving all of this shopping trip is the first time she has gone shopping. She picks out a few pieces of clothing.

Tim: "Baby, you want to try them on?" She nods.

Tim: "Guy we are going to the changing rooms.

All the girls: "Same." They all head to the changing rooms. Lucy turns to Tim.

Tim: "I'll be right here the whole time and just call out if you need me."

Lucy: "Ok." She turns around and walks in. She puts the first pieces of clothing on, looking in the mirror at herself. She can hear her friends and boyfriend's voice in her head saying how incredible she is. Lucy smiles, for the first time feeling pretty. She vaguely hears her parents voice in her head but that is drowned out by her friends and boyfriend voice.

Lucy: "Babe, I'm coming out to show you guys." Tim was excited and was amazed as she has given him a nickname.

Tim: "Ok baby. We're all here." She opens the door and walks out. Tim never turned his gaze away from her. He saw her smile, that's the first time during this trip he has seen it. He gets up and walks to you.

Tim: "Baby, you're looking incredible. How are you feeling?" He wanted to make sure she was okay before saying anything else.

Lucy: "I'm fine. For the first time in a long time, I actually feel pretty."

Angela: "Well, I would take that a step further. You're looking very hot." Lucy smiles.

Tim: "She's right, but you always look hot to me." She grins, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him down for a kiss. Lucy then pulls back slightly.

Lucy: "Thank you babe. I'm going to try on the rest of the clothes." She try every bit of clothing that she grabbed. Everyone compliments her with every piece of clothing. She walks out finished trying on clothes.