Chapter 12 - Comfort

Tim: "Ok baby, which clothes are you going to buy." Oh shit, she remembers that she doesn't have any money. The only money she has, would only get her something from the vending machine.

Lucy (smile drops): "I can't ... I don't have the money." She is upset, because she actually loved the clothes.

Tim: "What clothes do you want to get?" He asked soft but a bit stern. Lucy looks at him confused.

Lucy: "What?" Tim smiles at her.

Tim: "I want you to be happy, so I'm more than happy to buy you clothes."

Lucy: "Babe, you don't have to."

Tim: "I want to, I really like you. I know that you were very happy trying the clothes on." Lucy smiles at him.

Lucy: "Thank you babe." She pulls him close and kisses him.

Tamara: "That's so sweet of him."

Wesley: "He really does care deeply about her."

Angela: "He has never acted like this with any of his exes, there is something more to this. Plus this is super cute seeing them together. Tim has been thinking about talking to Lucy for a long time but with all the girls around him, he never had a chance."

Tamara: "Lucy has always had eyes for Tim, but with all the girls hanging around him she never thought he would care about her."

Nyla: "So they both have wanted!"

James: "Basically." Everyone so super happy for the two of them. They were all walking along when Tim winced in pain.

Wesley: "Yo bro, you okay?"

Tim: "Yeah I'm good." Lucy didn't believe a word he was saying and she had an idea of what's going on.

Lucy: "Hey guys, could you watch our stuff for a second?"

Angela: "Of course we can." Lucy grabs Tim's hand and guides him outside of the mall.

Nyla: "What was that about?"

James: "I have no clue."

With Tim and Lucy:

Tim: "What's up?"

Lucy: "Are you okay?"

Tim: "I'm fine."

Lucy: "I know you're lying, I saw you wince. What happened babe?"

Tim: "Okay, sorry for lying. It just my dad punched me a bit harder last night that's all."

Lucy: "Oh no, can I see it babe?" Tim nods at her. She gently moved to lift his shirt up, exposing the big bruise Tim had. Lucy gently ran her fingers over it, looking at it then looking up at Tim.

Tim: "I know, I just need to wait until 16 then I can move out."

Lucy: "I know that, but it just made me worried."

Tim: "Hey, I'm okay. What about you, are you okay?"

Lucy: "I'm okay, just a few punches. Nothing major."

Tim: "I know we can't do anything yet. Just once we are both 16, we could leave them behind. If you want to? No pressure."

Lucy: "I like the sound of that." She lets his shirt roll down and hugs him. Once they are both ready, they head to the others.

Noah: "Everything okay?"

Tim: "Yup." They start walking around the mall to the next store, but they stop to get something to eat. It's Lucy's first waffle and she is enjoy it.

They're heading to the store, before they reach it Lucy stops frozen. Everyone realise that she had stop, her face was filled with pure fear. Tamara turn to follow Lucy's gaze, then she saw what Lucy was looking at.

Tamara: "Luce, we need to go." 

Nyla: "Why?"

Tamara: "We'll talk later, but we need to get Lucy out of here now!" Tim followed Lucy's gaze and saw a couple, he didn't say anything but had a gut feeling he knew who they were.

Tim: "Baby, let's go." He guided Lucy outside where she started freaking out and panicking. Tim dropped the bags he was carrying and wrapped his arms around Lucy.

Tim: "Is it okay if I pick you up?" She nods. Tim picks her up, she wraps her legs around his waist and arms around his neck. Lucy rested her head on the crotch of his neck, he didn't say anything to her. Everyone was outside watching the couple, they didn't know what to say. Everyone stayed silent.

Lucy (quietly): "T-t-tim." Tim heard Lucy's call out.

Tim: "Yeah, baby."

Lucy (quietly): "I saw them."

Tim: "Was that the couple you were staring at?" Lucy just nods. Tim tighten his embrace, holding Lucy as close as possible.

Lucy (quietly): "I'm not technically allowed to go out to the mall, it's against the rules."

Tim: "And if they saw you..." Lucy nods her head. Tim gently tapped her on the shoulder, she pulled her head away from his body.

Tim: "Remember, until were 16."

Lucy: "Ok. Deal."

Tim: "Let's go to the park, then it should be late enough to head home."

Lucy: "What about all the clothes of mine?"

Tamara: "Us girls can take them for you and bring them with us for you to change." Lucy nods. They head to the park and hang out.

It was time to head home, Tim took Lucy home.

Tim: "I don't want to leave you with them, but we have not choice."

Lucy: "I know babe."

Tim: "Please text me, if anything happens. I need to know that you're okay."

Lucy: "I promise I will." They say their goodbyes, kissing each other and they parting ways.