Chapter 10 - Talia's Back

In the morning, Lucy got up and left ready for school. Lucy met Angela's mom at the same spot as the day before.

They arrive at school, where they saw their friends and boyfriends. Lucy immediately saw Tim and he saw her. He quickly walked over to her and she ran to him, jumping into his arms.

Tim: "Well, hello gorgeous."

Lucy: "Hey handsome."

Tim & Lucy: "I missed you." They both giggle and of course Tim says hi to Angela. They rejoin the group.

Nyla: "You ready for today Luce?"

Lucy: "Honestly I don't know, but as long as I have a friend, friends or boyfriend around me I'll be fine. I think."

Tamara: "Shit, I got transferred from your classes to help out Noah." Lucy starts panicking.

Tim: "Hey Luce, calm down for me please." He brings her into an embrace, placing her head on his chest. It starts to calm Lucy down.

Tim: "Let's go to the principal, I'll transfer into your classes so your not alone."

Lucy (quietly): "You would do that for me? What about your mates in your classes?"

Tim: "I don't care, no one is more important to me than you. I want to make sure you're safe." Angela goes with the couple. Tim gets transferred into Lucy's class, they get what they need for their classes.

Tim and Lucy sits at the back of the classroom, they were in math class. Tim was struggling a bit with the questions, Lucy could sense Tim was tense.

Lucy: "What's wrong Tim?"

Tim: "The questions are a bit confusing."

Lucy: "Okay, how about I explain it to you this way." Lucy explains the questions to Tim a different way to what the teacher did.

Tim: "Ohh, that makes a bit more sense. Thank you."

Lucy: "Anytime." Tim and Lucy worked through the rest of the questions together, Tim actually understood the math to the questions. 

It was break time, Tim and Lucy were walking to the group. They all settled down and started talking. When all of a sudden...

Talia: "Hey guys, did you miss me?" Lucy tensed up next to Tim. Everyone didn't talk to her. Talia looked around the group.

Talia: "What? The cat got your tongue?"

Angela: "We just don't want to associate anything with you after what you did."

Talia: "Seriously, that girl was being over dramatic.

Nyla: "No you were being a bitch, you had no right to do that."

Talia: "Well, I was just speaking the truth. It's better for her to hear it now, then later." Tim could feel Lucy start to shake.

Tim: "Your so wrong and it's not the truth at all."

Talia: "Hey Tim, I missed you the most." She started to walk towards him.

Tim: "Stay the hell away from me, I'm not going to be talking to you ever again." Talia looks to see Lucy.

Talia: "Oh, hi Lucy. I didn't mean what I said to you."

Tamara: "Cut the crap Talia, we all know your lying."

Tim (whispers to Lucy): "Hey, I'm going to touch you so I can pick you up and we can leave, okay?" Lucy nods, Tim looks over at Angela and she nods at Tim.

Tim gently picked Lucy up and carried her away.

Talia (shouted): "Where are you going? I just want to talk." Tim never looked back, all this focus was on helping his girlfriend. Tim took her to the quiet spot where they shared their feelings towards each other. Tim sat down with Lucy on his lap.

Tim (whispers): "Lucy, you okay?"

Lucy: "I-it ... brought ... back all ... the ...memories."

Tim: "Oh baby, I'm so sorry that happened." A moment later.

Tim: "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have called you baby without your permission."

Lucy: "It's okay, I like it."

Tim: "I'm glad that you have people around you. This is now why I'm grateful that we came up with that plan. Besides, you're stuck with me." Lucy giggles.

Lucy: "How lucky I am!"

After a bit of time together, they headed back to the group. Nyla, Angela and Tamara all came and gave Lucy a hug.

Angela: "You okay?"

Lucy: "I'm better than I was." The girls chat for a few minutes.

Noah: "Sorry to break this up but we have class." They all headed to class.

They were all bored in their class, all the guys were a bit too focused on their girlfriends. But it helped the time go by. Finally it's lunch.

Tim and Lucy were walking through to get their lunch. All the girls were staring at them, because Lucy was the one that was with Tim. Lucy looked around and saw people were staring, Tim turned around to talk to her and saw all the eyes at them.

Tim: "Hey baby, look at me." Lucy looked away from Tim, but he gently guided her chin back to look at him.

Tim: "Focus on me okay, don't look at them. Look at me baby." Tim put all her food on his tray, he carried the tray in one hand and wrapped an arm around Lucy pulling her close to him. Lucy snuggled herself against his side, but also made sure she could see where they were walking. They both see their friends sitting under the tree.

Tamara: "Oh no, what happened Luce?" Lucy never answered these types of questions so she tugged at Tim's shirt. She turns her head to rest it on his chest.

Tim: "All those girls in there were staring at us, it made Luce uncomfortable."

Lucy (whisper so no one could hear): "At least they are actually pretty." She didn't think anyone heard her. Tim passed his tray to Wesley and wrapped his other arm around her.

Tim: "Don't say that. Baby, it's not true." Lucy looks up at him, not fully believing what he is saying.

Tim: "None of them compare to how amazing you are. Honestly ask anyone, my eyes were only on you."

James: "He ain't lying, plus I know that our three girls would all totally date you if they liked girls."

Angela: "100% true."

Tim: "See, baby you're perfect the way you are. Plus we get to go shopping after school." Lucy looked up at him, he could see the pain in her eyes. At this point he didn't care they were at school, he leant down and pulled her in for a kiss. The kiss was soft and comforting, they pulled away and Tim sits down, pulling her down onto his lap which granted him a giggle from her.