Chapter 13 - Harm

Lucy was laying on her bed on her phone, texting the girls when her parents come in.

Lm: "I THOUGHT WE TOLD YOU NO MALL."

Lucy: "I wasn't there, I was at the park with my friends."

Ld: "YOU LAYING BITCH. WE KNOW YOU WERE THERE, TIME FOR A PUNISHMENT." Her parents started hitting her and then she didn't expect the next thing...

They started taking her clothes off, until she was completely naked. She didn't know what they were planning, but she was pushed onto her bed. Her arms and legs were tied to the bed.

Her father pulled his pants down and penetrated her with his dick. Lucy cried as her father raped her, he was going rough and Lucy was in so much pain.

After 2 hours, he finished and left. Lucy cried some more, then she moved to her bag and grabbed Tim's hoodie out. She put it on and grabbed her phone.

Text:

Lucy:  Babe, they did it.

Tim: What happened?

Lucy: They were pissed for me breaking the rule, they hit me for a bit and then...

Tim: Baby, what happened next?

Lucy: They r-r-rraped me.

Tim: Shit, Lucy I'm sorry. There's nothing we can do tonight, we both know that no one would believe what our parents are doing with us. But I want to be there for you.

Lucy: You are here with me, I have your hoodie and I'm wearing it. Can I stay in your arms tomorrow when we're not in class?

Tim: Of course, whatever you need. Just telling me how I can help and I promise that I'm not going to leave you.

Lucy: Ok, I gonna go to bed, I'll see you tomorrow. Night babe.

Tim: Ok, night baby.

Lucy went to sleep crying and the next day see woke up early. She texted Tim to meeting her near her house. She was ready for school, still wearing Tim's hoodie. Lucy ended up sneaking out of the house without her parents knowing, even if they knew she was heading to school.

Lucy was walking down the street to the meeting place, she saw Tim leaning up against the tree. Lucy moved quicker towards him, Tim notices her and heads her direction. Lucy really needed the comfort so she ran the rest of the way. Tim stopped, he had his arms open for Lucy to jump into, Lucy leaped into his arms. She hugged him tightly and didn't let go, she started crying.

Tim: "I'm here baby." Tim just comforted her and holding her close. He warned her that he was going to sit down and sat down on the ground with Lucy in his lap. After a few minutes of silence, Tim spoke...

Tim: "I'm so sorry, this is my fault. I was the one that suggested the mall, I'm extremely sorry." Lucy moves her head to face Tim.

Lucy: "It's not your fault. No one could've known they were there. I don't blame you."

Tim: "You sure?" Lucy nods and Tim slowly brings his hands to her cheeks to wipe away the tears.

Tim: "Baby, let me know if I do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable."

Lucy: "I'm safe with you. I know you won't do anything like that to me."

Tim: "What about our date tomorrow? We can always reschedule it."

Lucy: "No, I'll be fine. That will be the perfect thing to keep my mind entertained. Plus I'll have you with me." Tim softly smiled at her.

Tim: "Would you like to change into one of your new shirts, one of my shirts or my hoodie?"

Lucy: "Umm ... one of your hoodies please?"

Tim: "Of course, I packed one just incase you wanted to wear one." Tim gave Lucy his hoodie, he turned his head away to give her privacy. Lucy guided his gaze back to her.

Lucy: "I'll need some help. Plus I trust you and you know that there is bruises under the hoodie."

Tim: "Ok, let's get you changed." Tim helped Lucy change from one hoodie to the next, Lucy gave the other hoodie to Tim so he could take it home again. They stayed there for a bit longer before it was getting close to leaving for school.

Tim: "Baby, we have to go. We got school." Tim got up with Lucy still clinging to him. He carried her for a bit before a car stopped.

Angela: "Hey guys, want a lift?"

Tim: "Sure." He got in but Lucy wouldn't move off his lap.

Angela: "Hey, everything okay?"