Chapter 7 - Tim

They were walking together.

Lucy: "So what do you want to talk about?" She had an idea what he wanted to talk to her about but wasn't 100% sure.

Tim: "Just wanted to get to know you so more." She grins.

Lucy: "Okay ... what do you want to know?"

Tim: "I don't want to make you feel bad, but how long did Talia hurt you for?"

Lucy: "Since before we graduated primary school."

Tim: "I'm so sorry for her actions. Now looking back, she was a big bitch." Lucy giggles.

Lucy: "Now I have a question. Why do always look at me with that soft gaze?" He felt he's cheeks redden.

Tim: "I don't know how to say it and I don't want to push anything on you."

Lucy: "Could you tell me?" She looks at him with her soft eyes."

Tim: "I kinda, maybe, sort of ... have feelings for you." Lucy was stunned, she dreamt about getting to date him but never thought it would actually happen.

Lucy: "Really? I like you too. But you don't want to date someone like me." Tim's face was full of worry.

Tim: "What do you mean?"

Lucy: "I'm not what you think I am. I have some problems going on."

Tim: "I'm not changing my mind, I don't want to force you to tell me but I will wait for you. Because you're so worth it."

Lucy: "I want to tell you. Let's take a seat." Tim leads her to a quiet beautiful garden. They sit down and Lucy starts. She explains to Tim about not eating properly, the extend of Talia's bullying and tells him about her parents. She showed him her diary explain what happens to her and told him that he can't tell anyone about it. He also does read the parts she wrote about him.

Tim: "Oh, Luce, I meant Lucy. I'm so sorry that this is happening. I didn't realise you were jealous of all those girls clingy to me."

Lucy: "Shit, sorry. I knew that you would never date me so I wrote how I felt down." Tim gently grabs her hands.

Tim: "I'm right here, you don't have to rush. I have only had my eyes on you for a while." Tim smiles at her. She felt her heart beating faster. She looked into his eyes.

Lucy: "Could we do this whole dating thing, but take it nice and slow."

Tim: "Of course, whatever makes you comfortable." He looks at her and smiles.

Tim: "There is one thing I want to do but I'm not going to pressure you into it." Lucy looks curiously at him. She's thinking that he wants to kiss her or was it something else.

Tim slowly moves his hand to her cheek, slowly grazing his thumb over her cheek and pulling her close. She wraps her arms around his neck. Their lips meet for a gentle but passion fulled kiss. They pull away and Lucy moves closer to him, he wraps both arms around her for an embrace. He pulled her onto his lap, but remembered it might be moving too fast for her.

Tim: "Shit, I'm sorry. I put you back on the bench." She held onto him tightly.

Lucy: "No, this is okay. I like this a lot. And I feel safe in your arms, I know you are going to be gentle with me because I'm guessing Angela gave you a heads up to take it easy with me."

Tim: "She's just looking out for you. I total understand where she is coming from. Plus she is so right, you're smoking hot." Lucy giggles.

Lucy: "Well, you are extremely good looking." Tim kisses her forehead.

Tim: "You want to head back?"

Lucy: "Yeah but I don't want to walk."

Tim: "I'll give you a piggy back ride?" Lucy nods excited. Tim helps her up and they head back to the others. They almost reach them when.

James: "Oh no, where's Lucy? Did you scare her off?"

Wesley: "Or did you walk away from her?" Before Tim could say anything he got interrupted.

Angela: "Umm babe ... you're a bit silly. Have a closer look." He still didn't work it out.

Angela: "Lucy, you can show yourself now." Lucy's head pops up from behind Tim's back.

Tamara: "I think the chat went well."

Lucy: "Oh yeah, it really did." They were both smiling.

Angela: "No way, you are?"

Tim: "Yeah."

James and Wesley are so confused.

Nyla: "They started dating." 

James & Wesley: "Oh."

Tim: "Yeah, we're taking it slow though."

Angela: "Congrats." 

Tim: "Luce, you want to sit down?"

Lucy: "Yeah." He helps her down they both sit down and Lucy snuggles up to Tim.

Nyla: "All we need to do is find someone for Tamara."

Tamara: "About that, I have been dating someone. They just don't go to this school." All the girls were shock at this but were happy for her.

Tamara: "He is moving here soon. He starts tomorrow."

James: "Cool, another guy to add to the group." 

Lucy: "Oh man, I'm hungry again." Tim looks down at her.

Tim: "I have some crisps in my bag if you want to eat them." 

Lucy: "That's so much effort and I'm comfortable." He laughs about how cute she is right now. Angela grabs the small pack out of Tim's bag and passes it to him.

Lucy: "Thanks Ang." Tim opens the bag for her and she starts eating them. 

They continue talking before having to head back to class. Lucy holds Tim's hand while they walk to class, he drops her off.

Tim: "I'll be by your locker at the end of the day."

Lucy: "Ok, I can't wait." She raises on her tippy toes and gives him a peck.