Chapter 6 - Guys

Dear Diary,

Today was actually a good day for the first time in a while. I made two new friends and stopped my bully.

Angela and Nyla are amazing, they actually lift me up and not tear me down. I love how Angela would actually break up with her boyfriend to date me.

I actually feel pretty. Plus the food, was amazing. Being able to actually eat good food.

I've made some good friends that are excited to hang out with me, they are supporting me and helping me with everything that is going on.

The fact that THE Tim Bradford wants to talk to me is a different feeling.

I'm excited to see what tomorrow brings.

- Lucy

Lucy pulls her phone out and opens the group chat.

Lucy: Hey guys, thanks for everything. I had the best day ever.

Nyla: That's okay, anytime.

Tamara: Yeah, it was definitely so much fun.

Angela: School won't know what hits it tomorrow at school.

Nyla: We're taking the school in the palm of our hands.

Lucy: Also I can't wait to see you guys tomorrow.

Nyla: Same

Tamara: Same

Angela: 100% same

They all say their goodnights and go to sleep.

The next morning, Lucy wakes up and gets ready. She leaves her house and meets Angela's mum's car, she hops in.

Angela: "Morning Luce, you ready for today."

Lucy: "Morning, I am. Thank you Mrs Lopez for the ride.

Mrs Lopez: "Anytime. Angela tells me you walk to school everyday. I'm more than happy to drive you too and from school."

Lucy: "Thank you."

Angela: "I have the clothes, if you want to change?" Lucy nods and gets the clothes. She changes the clothes.

Angela: "Woah, I'm never not going to be blown away by how hot you are."

Lucy (giggles): "Thanks." They arrive at school and see the others.

Angela: "Ready?" Lucy nods as Angela gets out of the car first. She turns around and grabs Lucy's hand holding it firmly. They say hi to Nyla and Tamara, and start heading to school.

Everyone starts looking at the four girls walking around. Tim's gaze shifts over to Lucy, he was blown away by how amazing she looks. Angela saw him staring.

Angela: "I'm not trying to be that person, but Tim hasn't taken his eyes off of you since we walked in. You may end up talking to him today." Lucy looks over to Tim, giving him a soft smile.

Lucy: "I'm okay with that, plus our friends are going to meet each other for the first time at lunch."

Tamara: "It sucks how we aren't in the same classes together."

Nyla: "I know right." They hang out before heading to their classes. Nyla and Angela say bye to the girls and head to their class. Tim sees them walk in.

Tim: "Hey, how's everything going?"

Nyla: "We made two new friends and went shopping with them."

Tim: "I notice."

Angela: "They are incredibly nice and fun to hang out with, so different compared to hanging with Talia. By the way, if you want Lucy you better talk to her soon. Otherwise someone else will take her."

Tim: "What?"

Nyla: "She's talking about herself. She told Lucy that she is hot. So watch out."

Tim: "Okayyy. But she is so right, Lucy is actually so beautiful."

Class went by and it was lunch time. Lucy and Tamara asked their friends if they want to join, but they had started hanging out with Celina and Aaron and politely declined. Nothing against them they just wanted to hang where they were. Lucy was a little upset but completing understand.

They saw Angela and Nyla, they headed over to the food line and joined them.

Nyla: "Want a tray Lucy?"

Lucy: "Umm.."

Angela: "Why don't you chose what you want and we can share a tray."

Lucy: "Okay." They all get their food and head to the table, waiting for the boys to join.

Nyla: "You guys ready?"

Lucy & Tamara: "Yes." The girls sit in the order of Angela, then Lucy, then Tamara and finally Nyla."

Angela: "Luce, you want your nachos?" Lucy nods, Angela passes her nachos over.

Tamara: "Sorry our friends couldn't join."

Nyla: "Oh, that's okay."

Lucy: "It's nothing to do with you guys, they wanted to stay where they were." Angela side hugs Lucy.

The guys walk over and sits down at the table with the girls.

Nyla: "Hey guys, this is Lucy and Tamara. Girls these are James, Tim and Wesley."

Wesley: "It's nice to hang out with you." Tim looks over at Lucy and offers a smile. Lucy starts eating her food then picks some food off of Angela's tray. They start talking and getting to know each other. Every now and then Lucy looked over to see Tim looking at her. They got up and headed outside to sit under a tree. Angela pulled Tim back from the group while walking.

Angela: "Go ask her. But please be gentle with her, she has some tough stuff going on. She may tell you when she is ready. Just don't push for answers okay?"

Tim: "Ok, I was planning to ask a few questions and let her answer them."

Angela: "Good." They caught up and sat down. Tim was still standing and looked over to Lucy.

Tim: "Hey Lucy, would you like to join me to have a chat?" He was nervous about asking her. Lucy looked at the girls and they all nodded telling her to go.

Lucy: "Okay." She got up and they walked off.