Chapter 9

Emelia couldn't think. The only thing filling her head right now was that she wanted him closer. She felt him enter her, and it hurt a little. She had underestimated his size. She moved to accommodate him better. She wasn't very experienced, and her two encounters before had been lackluster at best.

He slowed at her pained expression and told her softly, "Hey, don't worry, it won't hurt in a minute."

He pulled her into a soft kiss and thrust himself inside her completely. He stilled, controlling the urge to allow her to adapt to his intrusion.

Feeling her body loosen up around him, he started moving.

The thrusts started slowly and built up in pace as he continued to kiss her in order to distract her from the pain.

The pain she had felt momentarily grew into pleasure. She hadn't experienced such tenderness before, and it only heightened her ecstasy.

She felt the same rush in her body she had experienced while masturbating and looked at Arron as she finally reached her climax.

Arron felt Emelia tighten and convulse around him, and he felt his own pleasure reach completion.

And with that, he fell on top of her, completely worn out from their first round together.

xxxxx

They lay like that for a while, both struggling to speak and trying to catch their breaths. After some time, they regained their composure, and their breathing returned to normal.

Arron slowly withdrew and got up, pulling the blanket at the end of the bed on top of Emelia. He headed to the washroom to freshen up and dispose of the used condom.

Emelia lay staring up at the ceiling, overcome with a sudden rush of emotions. She realized at this point how drawn she had been to the boy now standing in the washroom.

She heard his steps return and forced herself not to look at him. Her last boyfriend would leave her and withdraw from her once they finished. Apparently, it was not uncommon, she thought to herself sadly. She'd heard her friends talk about aftercare. She felt hollow when she realized Arron was the same.

However, she felt the blanket move and looked up to see him return with a bathrobe on. He placed his hands under her neck and under her knees and picked her up.

She braced her arms around his neck and looked at him with a confused expression. He then walked over to the washroom, holding her in his arms.

Once inside, he noticed her staring at him intensely. He looked down and bent to kiss her on the forehead. Then he left a trail of gentle kisses on her nose, cheeks, and chin before pulling her into a sweet kiss.

Pulling away after a few seconds, which felt like minutes to Emilia, he gently placed her near the shower. Pulling his own robe off, he led them inside and turned on the shower.

She was so utterly confused and shocked by his actions that she could do nothing but watch him.

He carefully and gently washed her and guided her hands to reciprocate the actions. Feeling shy yet determined, she began to wash him as well.

She started exploring his body while lathering him up with her body wash, and with each movement, her hands began wondering downward. Feeling her hands trailing around his hips and the v-cut, he began to grow harder. Yet his hands didn't stray from washing her hair gently.

They finished their shower in silence while gazing at each other, unable to express any words. He then pulled up his robe, pulled the second one hanging next to the shower, and gently tugged her behind him.

He made her sit on the stool in front of the boudoir and started drying her hair using the attached hair dryer.

Emelia could form a coherent sentence in her head. The warmth in her chest was growing bigger with each passing second. What was this feeling? She couldn't place it.

Satisfied by his work, Arron said, "Done."

Standing up, she realized she didn't want to think anymore and tugged on his hand to face her. Looking up at him, she slowly moved her hands up on the bare skin visible between the lapels of the robe. Snaking her hands behind his neck, she pulled his head down and kissed him.

Slowly and steadily, she continued to kiss him. He smiled against her lips and participated with the same enthusiasm. And with that, they began another round of exploring each other's bodies.