Chapter 22

He was at her house. Standing with Betty in his arms, it looked like she was his dog. Traitor, she thought in her head, and she watched him put the dog down.

"Oh, the washroom is here in case you want to wash up the puppy, love." She motioned towards a door and then to his face.

"Yeah, sure," he said, dropping his bag on a nearby table before walking into the powder room.

She heard the water running and walked over to the kitchen counter to turn on the coffee machine. She hadn't been able to order at the café but needed the caffeine.

She heard the door click, and he walked back to the front.

"Do you want a cup?" she asked him without turning around to look at him.

She then heard footsteps behind her, but couldn't turn around as his hands sneaked in from behind as he wrapped them around her waist. She felt his body now settle into her back and could feel his muscles flex against her.

His head dropped down to nuzzle the crevice of her neck.

Emelia's entire body went up in flames. The sudden contact sent her body into a tingling sensation, and she felt a familiar warm sensation travel down to her lower body.

"What are you doing to me?" He mumbled against her skin as he left soft, wet kisses on her neck.

She turned around in his embrace to look at him and whipped her hands up to his face and then behind his neck.

"The same as what you're doing to me," she whispered, her voice thick with excitement.

Arron grinned at that and immediately lowered his head to kiss her.

She leaned against the counter and kissed him back. She'd craved this. He craved his scent, his taste, and his tongue.

Their kiss started slow and immediately grew hotter. She then felt his arms go down and lift her, turn, and place her on the kitchen island. She opened her legs, and he shifted in between them but continued kissing her, his hands still only gripping her waist.

A few seconds later, he pulled away and rested his forehead against hers. Slowly, they caught their heavy breaths.

"I really wanted to take you on a date first," he said with his eyes still closed.

"Mmmhmm, as if we wouldn't end up here one way or another," she whispered, and he chuckled.

"True, but still. I wanted to treat you all nice and take you out a couple of times before even attempting to have you again." He said, now gazing into her eyes, his hands holding her face.

"I don't really need that, you know," she said, but he continued, "then I'd finally ask you to be my girlfriend.".

Emelia's heart was in her throat.

"You really want to date me?" She asked softly, feeling a sort of giddyness come over her.

Arron pulled his hands off, bent his head down to kiss her neck, and muttered against her skin, "I've wanted nothing more the past few years."

Emelia's mind shattered. Feeling all inhibitions leaving her body, her legs tightened around him, and she pulled his face to hers.

————-

Her hands snaked down to his waist and moved under the t-shirt. She could feel his abs chiseled to perfection under her fingertips. Arron broke the kiss to swiftly remove the piece of clothing before he started unbuttoning her shirt. Her red lacy bra came into view, and he growled. His head dropped to her collarbone, kisses growing more frantic as more skin came into view.
Emelia felt an urge. She needed him quickly. Oh, how she needed him.
"Bedroom..." she muttered in between the soft moans escaping her as he now cupped and massaged her breasts.
Agreeing with her request and wanting to savor their union after a long time, Arron carried her to the bed.
Emelia removed her jeans and sat up on her knees to tug on his sweats, his erection evident.
Arron's hands grabbed hers to stop her.
"What's the rush?" he asked her lusciously.
And their long and slow sessions began.

Emelia was losing it. Her mind, body, and soul had left all senses as Arron brought her towards the edge but backed away just before.
Their foreplay continued for a while. He kissed, sucked, and groped her everywhere he could. Finally, when she cried in frustration and begged him, did he relent? "Tell me what you like," he asked her.
"With you? Everything," she replied as she threw her head back, her eyes closing as his grip on her intensified.
Her gaze darkened with a desire to be closer to her. He then decided to settle in between her parted legs, the best position to bring them as close as possible.
"Fuck! I don't have condoms!" he remembered. He'd completely forgotten about protection. He was absolutely intoxicated by her.
"It's okay, I'm on birth control," she whispered, hurriedly coaxing him to enter her.
Arron let out a whimper as he slowly entered her skin. He couldn't hold back now and began thrusting into her.

His pace fluctuated. He would slow down to kiss her in between his thrusts, murmuring sweet nothings in her ear.
Her moans echoed in between feeling the heat between her legs. She felt him get harder inside her, and at one point, his thrusts became harder. She looked up, her eyes widening at this new pressure, directly into his gaze.
"I'm crazy about you, Emelia," he whispered seductively and resumed a fast pace.
She felt her pleasure hit, and simultaneously, he shivered and slumped down over her.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

He was lying on top of her. With her hands stroking his hair, he closed his eyes. He didn't want to move. This wasn't sex. It felt more intimate and intense.
He heard her say something, but he didn't hear her properly. Lifting his head, he met her eyes.
She repeated softly, "You can tell me now."
So he rested his head on his fist, his elbow going up, and began.

Emelia listened to him patiently. She had already heard briefly about his father's attack, but Arron went into more detail. He told her how he had come home to devastating news and inconsolable happiness. He had to take over the work in his stead while also quitting the hedge fund. His days and nights had merged into one, looking after his father and sister while also managing the work.
He told her how he had tried to call her phone, but it always ended up with the same out-of-service message. He had then tried to get her number from Adrian, but he did not budge. There was no way for him to contact her.
Emelia remembered why Adrian had refused to give her details. But she didn't want to tell him that. She didn't want to burden him with that knowledge.
"I'm sorry. I am so sorry I left without talking to you. I have wished for so long to run into you and see you talk to you. I didn't know if you were still in London or not. I even went and hung out in Adrian's favorite spots, hoping to run into you. And when I entered that gallery and saw you, I couldn't believe my luck," he finished.

She lifted her hand and slowly caressed his cheek. "I'm sorry I snapped at you," she murmured. He grabbed her hand and kissed it.
"Snap at me all you want. You have permission to do whatever you want," he answered her.
At that, Emelia tugged the blanket over her face to hide her face, now feeling shy and giddy at his sudden confession. But she suddenly spotted the watch on the opposite wall. "OHNO! Its time to walk the dogs!" she said and scrambled away from the bed, hurrying over to the bathroom and freshening up.
Arron watched her run around and laughed out loud. She looked adorable jumping into her jeans, her lips swollen from his kisses. She looked at him and asked with a quizzical brow, "What?".
"Can I join you guys?" he asked with a grin.

The Last Sparkजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें