Chapter 10

Completely spent after their second round, which had been much slower and leisurely as compared to their first time, they fell asleep.

Embraced in his arms, nuzzled up against his neck, Emelia didn't want to move.

After a few hours, a notification from her phone woke her up. She realized she couldn't move. She squirmed and freed herself, only to realize Arron was still holding her tightly against him while he slept. She checked her phone only to find out that it was only 3 a.m. Feeling thirsty, she pulled herself out of his grip and out of bed. She then walked over to pour herself a glass of water. Hearing the soft commotion, Arrons eyes opened, and he looked in her direction.

Standing with her back to him with dimmed light shining on her bare body and shapely ass, he felt himself get excited. They were both awake now.

Emelia turned around and gasped when she saw him suddenly sitting up and watching her.

Growing hot under his gaze, she felt warmth pool in between her legs. Then she began walking towards the bed.

As she stood at the corner of the bed, he noticed the sheen between her legs and groaned at her.

With his desire growing once again, he ripped the blanket covering him and got out to where she stood.

Feeling impatient and wanting to bury himself inside her once again, he kissed her hard. Pushing his tongue inside her mouth, they battled for dominance.

This sudden passion had Emelia wanting more. She began pulling away from him and pushing him onto the bed. He sat at the edge with his erection evident, and she dropped down on her knees while placing her hands curved around his length and began to stroke him.

He realized her intentions and was utterly enamored with her once again. She kept surprising him and pulling him closer to her. He watched as she hungrily took his tip into her mouth and started blowing him. Her tongue expertly sucked and swirled around.

"Ah fuck," he whispered, and he grabbed her hair as her exploration moved further down towards his balls. And then his brain blew out when her hot tongue lapped around one and one.

He was almost whimpering when she ended up back at her original exploration point. At that moment, he realized he needed to taste her. He pulled her up away from his dick, glistening with her saliva, and kissed her again. He tugged and bit her lips while he turned and pushed her over the bed. Pulling himself between her legs, he positioned either leg over his shoulder and pushed his tongue into the sheen of arousal. He licked and sucked her clit while his hands moved to grope her breasts. He squeezed and pinched her nipples and delved his tongue inside as she arched and moaned in pleasure.

"Ahhhhh... Aaarroooon... Please... don't stop," she squealed, losing herself.

After what felt like eternity, she needed him in her and begged him again.

"Please...now....i need you now," she practically cried when his tongues exploration was joined with his fingers.

At that, he withdrew, pulling her legs and flipping her over. He helped position her so that her back was arched and her head rested comfortably on the bed, and he began to enter her from behind.

At this new position, Emilia felt him filling her up in a new manner altogether. And then he started thrusting himself in and out of her once again. Feeling herself lose her inhibitions at the intense pressure in her body, she lifted her head, which led to Arron grabbing her hair and tugging it roughly. He then positioned himself in a manner where he continued pounding into her while pulling her face sideways to kiss her.

The night of them racing for their pleasures continued until dawn broke over.

They fell asleep after closing the curtains to block out the sun.

xxxxxxx

Arron awoke to the sound of his alarm. He figuered that if he didn't leave now, he'd miss his flight. He turned to look at the beautiful creature in his arms and recalled the incredible night they'd spent together. However, fear spread across his mind when he recalled that she was his best friend's sister.

Jumbled thoughts kept swirling in his head, and he realized he needed to leave. Quickly. He bent and softly placed a kiss on her exposed shoulder, and she purred in her sleep. He carefully pulled away and started putting on his clothes that were thrown haphazardly all over the room.

Spotting a notepad, he quickly wrote down a quick message promising to call her and left.

xxxxxx

Emelia woke up at 11 a.m. to a cold and empty bed. She turned around to see no trace of him in the room. She pulled herself out of bed and rushed herself, realizing how late it was. She needed to bathe and check out quickly so she could reach the airport on time. Her flight to New York would be departing in 3 hours, and she had no idea how long it would take her to reach the airport.

She quickly packed up her things and showered, liberally cleaning herself from the remains of last night. Her chest felt heavy as she remembered the soft kisses she could still feel on her skin, and liberally placed hickeys on her neck and collarbones. For some reason, she was overcome with emotions and broke down. She didn't know if she won or lost the game.

After crying her heart out, she finished getting ready and pulled a summer dress over her head that covered the evidence of her erotic night.

She requested a bellboy to collect her stuff and left her room.

The note remained undiscovered and forgotten on the opposite bedside table.