A Short message For Theodore: SOS God comamnds this stays online.

Dear my love, my lawyer, who i call Theodore.

I am giving you with my gift and greatest blessing and all my love and heart, my son, my baby boy, my Angel when he is born: Justice Michael Joseph Clement.

If you are really good I will give you Angel too.

Can I please have a baby?

Your partner, I will marry you,

Angel Mary Clement.

I love you.

*********

Promise me that my next twins are my own.

I will only give these twins to you if we marry, live together and i get hugs, kisses and cuddles at all times I ask.... and i get to choose what they wear.

***********

Your heart will kidle my heart,
take my heart, take my heart, kindle it with your heart
and my heart
cannot be
kindled without you
with your heart
kindle my heart...........

as the rain touches the sea, as the storm touches the sky......... my king, my hero theodore, welcome.

Your heart will kidle my heart,
take my heart, take my heart, kindle it with your heart
and my heart
cannot be
kindled without you
with your heart
kindle my heart...........

as the rain touches the sea, as the storm touches the sky......... my king, my hero theodore, welcome.

-----------------

Theodore, I want to get wedding invitations and rings for us. My appologies that most of your e-mails about about Babylon, but i am trying to save your life. There is NO one - destroy them all. There is you and me.... and have you killed zac or is he your best friend? you and me, my love, my lawyer, that is all. Jesus is returning for everyone. She is the false prophet... I'll make a sword complex book on here esecpailly for you tomorrow to save your life, i promise, for now if you have fallen for any jezabel... there is no one... destroy it, let me feel love, and speak to me again - these are Gods commands, and ritalin and methadone, codeine and naroleptics are gods requests for medication. You will understand and know all: I am in the CHNP, in Ettelbruck, Luxembourg. Write to GatewaysToGod1(at)gmail.com. 

hear from you soon.

Angel. who is Aryia, who is Kimbey. AMEN.