The Parables of the Fig Trees and The Aweful Horror.- More targeted questions.

1.Jesus Curses The Fig Tree:
And then you find out that The Aweful Horror and the parables of the fig trees are about TODAY, the prophesy of the last days before jesus's return. You find out that the Prophets, mary and jospeh, john the baptist, elija and more are on earth as we speak... and that jesus will return at any second in time, and you write this in your section -- as jesus has talked to you and told you and you are listening and telling Any One who will listen or are there two? On your accounts and in your Prayers... and this leads to another big question. 
So, how long has this cult been going on for? How did it start? And who else has been taregtted and lived? Why WHY are they taregtting me for mass murder? 

Think... A fig tree with no life given to it from GOD? The fig tree is Jesus Christ - the life given to the fig tree is GOD, the leaves are the persons in recieving of the revelations of the holy scriptures in the world, and the figs are God's people revealing the Truths of GOD - for they know these Truths of God from Jesus Christ who is from and of GOD.

This fig tree had no figs... none of God's people... the leaves were dried up and turning brown not a lush summer green... the fig tree had no life from god.. and the leaves which are the knowledge of this world had no knowlegde of God but only from humans... the leaves fell to the ground and the ground was rotten... the tree would surely die. Jesus said that it was not yet time for the figs... the people who were God's children who would bring the knowledge and wisdom of God Is back to this planet... and until the time of the figs were ready, jesus spoke to the tree that nobody would eat figs from it again!" nobody would consume the manmade facts and fiction, and hasd figs grown they would never be eaten because they were a product of human kind and not of God.

2. The Lesson from The Fig Tree

"Look jesus! The fig tree you cursed has died!" The tree, without any knowledge or life from GOD, had been commanded to not go out and bare bad fruit to the world, making them sick and ill and die, for it itsself had died without God.......... afeter causing n prior months bringing forward bad figs... a lot of people to suffer.
Jesus spoke to his deciples and said, (this is the state of the world when it is almost time for Jesus to return..) "Have FAITH in GOD!" Jesus explained yet again how trusting in God and simply by using a tiny amount of Faith in Prayer that ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE WITH GOD. "Because of your faith, it will happen." Jesus beggs them to have faith that God is answering their prayers, and the prayers of the world. Jesus tells them to have faith in thier hearts and to have no doubt in God, the capablilities and power of God, the mecy of God, the unconditional love of GOD and no doubt that through the power of prayer and simple trusting that it will happen, God will make it happen. Jesus is revealing that the fig tree is the world of people who have lost their way... and the tree is dying... for the leaves are praying to God for life and for this they need GOD to give it life, and GOD does that through His Son Jesus Christ, for the deciples pray and this is the symbolism:
-------what happens after the deciples - the people in the world - pray?? -------
for the tree to come back to life... meaning... for the world to find its way again... and what way is that? Only through God.
FOR, people turn back to God and cause world peace and love each other... for life and happiness and safety, not the death of the planet through fighting, violence, abuse, neglect, destruction, killing, harming, suffering, torture...?
Without GOD, this is what happened... the fig tree died.

Jesus gives the fig tree a blessing.......... GOD gives it life......... and the fig tree sees GOD.

The deciples come back to the fig tree again...

3. The Parable of The Fig Tree.

The fig tree symoloises Jesus Christ and the tree is putting out exactly what Jesus reaveales his parables to say, the Truth of GOD, to the world - the fig tree puts out leaves which are the persons in reciept of this kińowledge and the figs which are the children of God revealing the Truths of GOD.
When Summer time is near, one know that jesus is going to return.
The figs ebing tough and unripe are when Gid's commands are disobeyed and the chosen children are stresses and unhappy, and cannot be accepted by anyone because of it... and thier truths of God are daoubted... but the fig tree keeps growing and blooming as Jesus Christ speaks more to the figs and one day asks the figs, "Are you ready?"
Jesus asks me, "Are you ready?"
"I am ready., my lord." I say. "I worship you."
When the leaves turn green the world is knowlegable about God and Jesus and accept them and his children, and when the leaves start to fall, the world they land on is changed and the grass is green with splendor and the sun is shining and the birds are singing in the branches,
When the figs are tender and ripe, they are ready to do work for God and Jesus, and reveal the truths of GOD.
This includes another command from God, that GOD commanded LIFE.

Amen.

Angel Mary Clement.

GOD Allah The Almighty

Jeus Christ.

For, Michael, rain has to come to give water to the tree and this is love and because God so loves the tree, he also gives it sunlight and these are like two medicines that are Gods command for LIFE giving, for GOD commanded a miricle happen and Michael gives a miricle and life - obey GOD.