She Who Walks With Angels - Chapter One

FOR MY MUM LINDSEY PAMELA MASON.

Chapter One.None such as was the miricle that morning, but greater things were in store for me. Thismorning, I should have died.It happened again - I saw them - GODs Holy Angels.I was driving far too fast along a road with no cars in sight, no oncoming traffic, and only justrealised the ebnd in the road, but far too late, and my car skidded on some mud left by a tractor,and all of a sudden came an oncoming car, also going too fast. I swerved on the mud, swervedto try to avoid the car, and managing this, but spiralling out of control, my car hit the curve andwas thrown up into the air, turning over and over and over in the air at least three times.I SCREAMED and while this was happening, i noticed a bright white fog surrounding me, andmy Guardian Angel appeared infront of me, saying 'Pray, Lorna, pray.'"GOD! I beg you for my life!" but I knew i wouldn survive.All of a sudden, Holy Angels surrounded my car. They were the brightest, most Holy being ofpure light and beauty, and as my car turned, i didn't even hit the sides or the roof or the front ofthe car, my front screen smashed and i put my hands over my face to cover my head from harm,and the car landed with a crash and bang, and it was destroyed, but I put my hand on the doorhandle and got out completely unharmed with only a little sickness and dizziness from theshock, and just like that, GOD's Holy Angels dissapeared again..... They just vanished and were completely invisible to me.I waled far away from my car, scared it would burst into flames, and the driver from theoncoming car had stopped their car some way off and was runnning to me.As they approachedmy car burst into flames. She was in hysterics saying she had witnessed the whole car crashand was terrified for my life. She thought she was going to have to call the ambulance and haveit on her concience that she had caused the death of an innocent person, and i assured her thatit wasn her fault, but entirely mine. I was driving over the speed limit and there was mud on theroad...i didn't see her coming in the opposite direction. I told her i was glad that SHE wasunharmed as she could have been seriously injured had our cars collided. I told her, withoutmentioning the Angels, that it was a miricle that she had escaped the crash. I told her i thought Iwas inches away from hitting her, and I told her, 'GOD intervened.' She wasn't a faithfulwoman, but she said she had seen a miricle... That I was completely and utterly unharmed, andmy cra was destroyed and on fire. I should have died. It was fatal.* * *In my life, i've seen GOD's Holy Angels appear on occasion...I keep seeing them in my life, but i cannot figure out what makes them appear... most of thetime i cannot see them but i always know they are there. Angels are real and GOD IS, and thisday GOD had saved my life.I see them in cercumstances such as my finding my best childhood friend Sxix online, hisGuardian Angel showed himself to me, smiling at me and at her with such love and saying''Please love him.'' or when my parents ever showed me love and that they cared and whentimes were good and we had it easier at home, the mist would appear and i would see Angelsall around me... when i have felt truly blessed, or when i have done something which wasfollowing GOD'S command such as a sodier back where I was in the war...Heordering me to harm another or be arrested, (This was illegal!! But the soldiers were veryunkind and unsocialble, unacceptable people. Everybody was scared of them, but not me.) I toldhim that Jesus told us that when struck, to turn the other cheek and i told him my choice is towalk away. 'GOD rebuke you. An innocent man and you wish me to sin for you! You have noright to arrest me, but do as you will. I am going to walk away and Jesus teaches us to turn theother cheek when struck. Don follow me, do GOD's will.'' And once I said that and walkedaway, (The soldire silnced and not following, as I realise now he was held back from doing anyharm by'his Guardian Angel) GOD's Holy Archangel Michael, I do believe, appeared in thecloads and I looked back to see his Guardian Angel holding a sword infront of him, talking tohim, and he didn harm me or the innocent man... he wasn't able to. My Guardian Angel toldme, 'Ỳour faith has saved both your lives. You have followed a command from GOD. Well done,Lorna, GOD is proud of you.'..... I've nevr had the chance to ask GOD's Angels why I can only see and hear them at certaintimes, and what exactly makes them appear to me in these miricles and what makes themdissapear again. It all happens so quickly!! I've always been completely lost in the moment inthe momenary lapse of time, and have been in awe of them, and then the dissapear afterspeaking. I HAVe tried speaking to my Guardian Angel asking him questions, including, what isyour name, but I cannot hear the answer. I cannot hear them speaking unless they appear, andthen, they have few words, but always inportant and meaningful words, words that save my life,and words that are Holy and from GOD.(I get picture of a flower in my head when I try to imagine my Guardian Angel name.... I believethis is him trying to tell me his name, but I am not an imaginative person, and do not want to callhim Dafoldil... so I call him my Guardian Angel.) After this crash, I promise myself that the nexttime GOD's Holy Angels appear, I will ask his name.