The Brain and The Brute

"I'm not one to be afraid just because I failed once! Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Naruto made more clones, but they were all destroyed once again by another wave of senbon. Yosuga bit her tongue to keep herself from crying out as they were all thrown back. She sat up from her spot on the ground, her body aching and littered with cuts.

Though, something caught her eye. It was barely noticeable, but she may be able to see Haku's path. Water that had been picked up into the air was scattered from Haku flying right through it. Maybe if they timed it right, they might be able to land an attack on Haku. Yosuga looked to Sasuke, wondering if he had figured out something similar to her.

"One more time!" Naruto made more shadow clones, trying to break the mirrors again. Before Haku could attack, Sasuke ran up and kicked more water into the air, confirming that he had been thinking along the same lines as Yosuga. Another wave of senbon came and the water was scattered again by Haku as he destroyed the shadow clones and attacked the three genin.

"You see it, don't you?" Sasuke asked Yosuga when they got up again. Yosuga nodded.

"But just because we can see the trail, does not mean that we can keep up with Haku's speed." She looked at the mirrors. "Though, we may be able to get him in the very beginning, as soon as Haku leaves a mirror. I need you to do your fire ball jutsu, when I tell you." Sasuke nodded and Naruto made more shadow clones, attacking again. "Now!"

Sasuke castes his jutsu and aimed for Haku as soon as he left the mirror, but it was too slow and didn't hit him. Haku made his way into another mirror and popped out again.

"Again!" Yosuga called, to which Sasuke aimed for Haku, but it missed again. Yosuga decided they would have a better chance if Sasuke aimed just a bit ahead of Haku, so once he made it into a mirror, before he could come out Yosuga called again. "Once more!" Sasuke's fireball scorched the lower hem of Haku's pants before all of Naruto's clones were gone and Haku ceased his attack. Yosuga smirked to herself. Bit by bit, she was getting the hang of Haku's speed and trail. Sasuke was slightly panting as he smirked triumphantly as well.

"Darn! We were so close!" Naruto clenched his fist.

"Naruto, can you still move?" Sasuke asked.

"Of course! I can move fine!" Naruto replied. Yosuga pursed her lips. She doubted Naruto was really all that fine. Shadow Clone Jutsu takes a lot of chakra.

"Naruto, try to run outside and attack from there." Yosuga told him before nodding at Sasuke, who nodded back. There wasn't much she could do in terms of actually attacking at the moment, but that didn't mean she couldn't take part in defeating Haku. For now, she would merely be the brain and the boys would be the brute.

"Okay!" Naruto attempted to run out of the dome of mirrors but was knocked back. The second time Naruto tried to escape, Yosuga did her best to trail Haku's movements with her eyes.

"Now, Sasuke!" She called, to which Sasuke casted his Fire Ball Jutsu again to aim for Haku, who dodged and shot a senbon straight into Sasuke's shoulder. Yosuga looked back at him, a bit worried, before he took it out and stood up and nodded to her, giving her the 'okay'. "Alright, that was good, just now. This time, we will all run."

"Alright!" Naruto and Sasuke agreed. She counted silently from one to three with her fingers, and when she got to three, they all ran in separate directions.

"This won't go as you've planned." Haku held up more senbon. "First, I get you!" He attacked Yosuga with his senbon, but this time they embedded themselves in her skin rather than scratch the surface. She let out a muffled yelp of pain before falling. Sasuke and Naruto called to her, but the same was done to them. They all stood up, and Naruto tried to run again only to be hit with senbon once more. "It's impossible for you to get out of here. I mean it." Sasuke and Yosuga ran over to Naruto.