Warm

"This man Jiraya does not fall victim to any woman's allurment, but rather his forte is winning women's affections!" Jiraya bellowed, a grin on his face. Naruto pointed a finger at him.

"You were totally excited by a lame tactic like a woman winking at you!" He accused. "You shouldn't be the one to try acting all cool, you Pervy-Sage!"

"Like I said, don't call me that in front of people..." Jiraya rubbed the back of his head.

"Be quiet!" Naruto yelled. "More importantly these people are normal, Pervy-Sage! Didja hear me, Pervy-Sage!?"

"Like I said, don't call me Pervy-Sage!" Jiraya shot back.

"What else is he supposed to call you!? It's true!" Yosuga suddenly joined the argument, still cradling her arm. A shiver ran down Jiraya's back.

"Wha- you're injured! You shouldn't be talking right now!" He argued.

"My injury doesn't hinder my ability to speak!" Yosuga retorted.

"Yeah, yeah! And she wouldn't be injured if you had been here to help us, Pervy-Sage!" Naruto added.

"Like I said! Don't call me Pervy-Sage!" Jiraya cried. The blue man chuckled.

"You are, after all, Master Jiraya. One of the legendary Sannin. I didn't believe I'd be able to stop you so easily despite the fact that you are a huge womanizer." He spoke.

"Eh!? You know the true identity of Pervy-Sage!?" Naruto asked.

"Well no, that's not necessarily who I really am..." A bead of sweat rolled down Jiraya's forehead.

"It seems like you released the Genjutsu that we had put on that woman." The blue man observed.

"You shouldn't call yourself a man for using such a cowardly tactic like casting a Genjutsu on the woman with your hypnotic eyes to separate me and the kids. Your target is Naruto after all."

"No wonder Kakashi knew that. I see clearly now. The information source was you. To abduct Naruto is the No. 1priority placed by our organization, the Akatsuki!" Itachi spoke.

"I can't let you have Naruto." Jiraya said. "Though, we may be able to make a deal with Yosuga-"

"Piss off." Yosuga hissed.

"I wonder about that." Itachi drawled.

"This is perfect. I'll get rid of you two right here!" Jiraya set the woman on his shoulder down.

"Don't butt in!" Sasuke growled, standing up. "The one that's going to kill him is...Me!"

"Right now, I have no interest in you." Itachi told him. When Sasuke ran at him, Itachi sent him flying back with a kick to the stomach.

"Sasuke!" Naruto shouted.

"I told you... I lived only for this very day... For this very day!" Sasuke stood up again. Itachi punched him back once more when he ran at him.

"You can't even make a handsign together at this point." Itachi said, eyeing his brother's broken wrist.

"This is... My battle!" Sasuke croaked.

"Fine." Itachi's eyes narrowed, walking towards him. Yosuga had to look away as Itachi beat him mercilessly. She couldn't watch a comrade get hurt without being able to do anything about it. She tensed when she heard him scream.

"He hasn't changed. Using Tsukyomi on his little brother." The blue man spoke.

"Stop it already, you!"Naruto began to run towards Itachi, but was stopped with the walls and floor turned pink with what looked like organs.