Flashback

"Takeshi!" A four-year-old Yosuga whined loudly, standing in the clearing of a small forest in the Shimizu Clan compound. She looked around, frowning. "Takeshi! Yosuga doesn't want to play anymore!" Yosuga stomped her foot and crossed her arms over her chest. When Takeshi didn't come out, Yosuga started to get worried.

She walked through the forest, looking around warily. "Takeshi!" She called. "Yosuga said she didn't want to play Hide-And-Seek anymore!" She heard a twig snap behind her, causing her to spin around to see what it was as her heart leapt in fear. "Takeshi..." She took a couple steps back before looking around her. All of a sudden, the woods got a lot scarier than they were a moment ago. "Takeshi!" She screamed again, turning around and running.

She ran and ran, letting out small yelps when tree branches snagged onto her hair. "Takeshi, come out! Yosuga doesn't-" Her words were cut off when she slammed into something in front of her. She and the thing she bumped into tumbled and rolled across the forest floor before skidding to a stop.

"Ow..." A low moan came from the figure beneath Yosuga. She pushed herself up to see a five-year-old Takeshi laying beneath her. "Jeez, you're heavy Yosuga." He grumbled.

"Takeshi!" Yosuga exclaimed, eyes widening at the boy that lay under her. Her eyes quickly narrowed and her face twisted into a scowl. "Takeshi." She spat before repeatedly punching the boy in the chest. "You. Are. Such. A. Jerk!" She emphasized each word with a punch before stopping for a moment to speak clearly. "Yosuga didn't want to play in the first place! Don't just leave her alone in the woods like that! Jerk!" She punched him again before beginning another barrage of blows.

"Ack-Ouch-Okay! Yosuga, ow! Stop! Jeez!" Takeshi held her fists in his hands as he sat up with Yosuga still on his lap. "You punch hard!" Yosuga stuck out her tongue and scrambled off of him, standing up and crossing her arms. She looked away with a 'hmph!' and stuck her nose in the air.

"Maybe that will teach you not to leave Yosuga in the woods alone." She huffed.

"Aw, come on Yosu-chan! I was watching you the whole time, I didn't leave you alone!" Takeshi got off the ground, dusting himself off. "I'd never leave you alone."

Yosuga didn't say anything as she looked at him and looked away again. "Yosuga, look at me." She looked at him, a frown still on her face. "I'll never leave you alone." Takeshi repeated with a sincere tone. "Cross my heart." Yosuga's expression softened as she uncrossed her arms and let them hang by her sides. She sighed.

"Yosuga wants to go home." She mumbled. Takeshi nodded, smiling as he held out his hand. Yosuga smiled softly back before taking his hand. They headed back to Yosuga's house.

"...Were you gonna cry?"

"No!"

---

Just a little short flashback of Yosuga and Takeshi before things get cray.

They're so cute!

Bye, Babes!