Believe

Yosuga had to stop herself from rolling her eyes when Naruto tried to hit Tsunade with his new jutsu. He was easily thrown back by a punch, falling into a crevice that was created my Tsunade's fist.

"I don't know what you were expecting..." Yosuga blew a strand of hair out of her face, pulling Naruto out of the crevice. She found that he was overwhelmingly light, even though she only used her working hand. She nearly toppled back from using extra force to pull him up. She could have sworn he was heavier.

"Jiraya, was it you... Who taught him the Rasengan? The Spiraling Chakra Sphere?" Tsunade questioned.

"I am his teacher after all." Jiraya shrugged. Yosuga yawned as Tsunade said something about Naruto joking about becoming Hokage, and how he couldn't possibly master the jutsu. The Sannin sure was pessimistic.

"It's no joke! Stupid! Stupid! If I have three days, I'll master this jutsu!" Naruto argued. "Right, Yosu-chan!?" Yosuga gave him a thumbs up.

"Absolutely." She answered, imagining how good a bed would feel right now.

"If you and your friend are so confident, then how about a wager?" Tsunade put her hands on her hips. "I'll give you a week. If you can master the jutsu, I'll acknowledge that you have what it takes to be Hokage, and I'll give you this necklace. I'll even heal your friend's hand." Yosuga's eyes widened.

"How did you-"

"You're not very discreet with it." Tsunade smirked.

"I'll do it!" Naruto exclaimed, a wide grin on his face. "I'll get your arm healed, Yosu-chan! I promise!" Yosuga tittered, a smile crawling into her face.

"Thanks, Naruto." She grinned back.

"However, you lose if you can't master it in a week. And you have to give me all the money you have on you." Tsunade tossed Naruto's wallet around.

"Gamma-chan!" Naruto patted his pockets, realizing it wasn't there. 

---

"Do you really think you'll master it in a week?" Yosuga wondered, watching him train. She decided to take a small break with learning her new jutsu. It took up too much chakra, and if there were to be a problem during training, she'd be useless with no chakra. Naruto paused, turning to her with a blank expression. 

"Do you think I will?" He asked. Yosuga eyed his bruised hand, raising an eyebrow at why he would ask her. She nodded. 

"I do." She answered with a small smile. She believed Naruto could do anything, with his determination. Naruto grinned, throwing her a thumbs up. 

"Then I think I will." He turned back to the tree he was practicing on. "If you believe in me, then I can do anything, dattebayo!" A blush crept onto Yosuga's cheeks, and she tittered. 

"I believe you can do anything, so I'll believe in you, no matter what." She spoke truthfully. Naruto stopped again, a blush tinting his cheeks this time. Their eyes met, and they smiled softly at eachother. 

"I believe in you too. I always will." Naruto said. Yosuga's smile widened. 

"Thanks." 

---

Mkay super short ik but that's cause I plan on a uber long chapter next. 

I'm just waiting for this book to be over by now so I can just start Shippuden like I already have 35 chapters of ideas like ive basically already wrote the book lets just do this yo