The End

This chapter is gonna be soooo cringy I apologize in advance

---

A year passed after Sasuke left.

Naruto never gave up in trying to look for him, and Sakura still tries to forget how much she loves him. But that will never happen.

Yosuga chooses not to think about him too much. Though it's not very difficult since she's always busy. Whether it's a mission or studying to become the head of her clan, she can't ever find the time to settle down and relax. Though it's not like she wants to.

Being the only two Chunnin in the Rookie 12, Shikamaru and Yosuga slowly became something like partners. He, along with Daichi thinks she should wear the Chunnin vest to show her rank, but she insisted that she'd never wear something so unflattering. Kiba agrees with her, even though his opinion doesn't really count.

Naruto was leaving today. Yosuga didn't like it one bit, but she could never ask him to stay just for her. He was going to go become a stronger ninja with Jiraya. She couldn't stop him, no matter how much she wanted to.

She told herself she wasn't going to worry much, and he'd be back in no time. He was with Jiraya, and despite his many flaws, Jiraya would keep him safe. He'd have her to deal with if he didn't.

Yosuga swallowed the knot in her throat, giving Naruto a small smile.

"You be careful out there. Get stronger. But not too strong. Then our spars won't be any fun for me." She tittered at the end. Naruto grinned.

"I'll miss you, you know? Who's gonna make sure I don't make stupid decisions in you're not there?" He chuckled.

"I'd say Jiraya, but he's just as stupid as you." Yosuga slowly shook her head. "I'll miss you too, Naruto." Something flashed in Naruto eyes for a second, and red dusted his cheeks. He scratched the back of his head, giving Yosuga a sheepish grin.

"Uh, Yosuga... I..." He trailed off, making Yosuga raise an eyebrow in question. "I..."

"Naruto! We have to get going!" Jiraya called from behind him, making Naruto frown. Though it was replaced with a bright grin in the blink of an eye.

"I have to-" Naruto was interrupted yet again. Though this time it didn't make him frown. He smiled lightly as Yosuga wrapped her arms around his neck. He quickly returned the hug before she pulled away, grabbed the sides of his face, and planted a kiss on his forehead. Heat spread from there to his entire face, making him completely red as Yosuga backed away from him with a smile on her lips. Naruto stared at her wide-eyed, his hand touching his forehead. He grinned, the corners of his mouth practically reaching his red ears and he let out a strange noise that was probably supposed to be a laugh. This hadn't been the first time she kissed him on the forehead. She had done it once before, but that didn't make it any less special.

"Bye, Naruto." She chuckled, seeing the expression on his face.

"Bye, Yosu-chan." He slowly turned around, walking towards a watching Jiraya. He kept looking back at her like a bashful kid, and waved at her when he made it to Jiraya, who was probably taking mental notes for his books. Yosuga waved back, and just like that, they were gone. Another family member. Another piece of her life. But she couldn't be sad, because he was going to come back.

At least one of the many that left her were coming back.

----

(Yeah, I had a year pass just cause I wanted Yosuga to be a little older than like 14 in Shippuden lol)

Annnddddd thattssss theeeee freakinnggggg endddddd offff thiiiiissss boooooookkk

Thank you so so much for reading and voting and commenting this has been so fun I am soooooo grateful for you guys

I love you guys so much gosh

Because I'm so excited for the next part of Yosuga's journey, I'll probs have the first chapter of the next book up uber soon. It's gonna be an interlude, so like just before Shippuden starts.

P.s. If you still want to submit a masterpiece for the contest you still can. I decided to push the due date to next thursday just cause.

P.s.s. This was actually my first time writing a fanfiction. Like this is the first fanfiction I've ever written and I'm so surprised it's even gotten this far. I've never finished a book before so this is like so wild for me. Thank you all again for being the ones to push me this far.

P.s.s.s. This was also my first time watching the very last episode of Naruto and I was cringing the whole time lol why is the animation so bad????

Love you, bye!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️