☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 3☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

We ran up the stairs of the facility. Sonic leading the way. "Sonic! Y/n! Are we gonna make it out?!" Cream asked a bit worried. Held onto her little hand as Sonic grips on mine.

"Don't worry! We'll make it!" He yells out. I looked to see that one the lasers had cut the stairs in half making me, Cream, and Cheese Begin to Fall as I quickly toss cream and cheese to Sonic as I grab a hold of the end of the stairs trying not to fall to my death.

"Hang on! I got you! Cream! Hold onto me!" He tries to pull me back up, this giving me a little bit of room to grab on to the stairs to pull myself up more. He grabs a hold of me not letting me go as Cream also held on to him. I got to hand it to him for a small hedgehog he's pretty strong.

We made it to the top as he lets go of me and Cream. I looked at them to make sure that they were okay before wincing in pain as I looked down at my hand. The glass did some pretty bad damage to the palm of my hand...

"See, Cream, told you weed make it, and we did. You didn't doubt me, did ya?" He asked her which she shakes her head. She then looks over at me with a worried look. "(Y/N)! Your hurt!" Sonic looking over as he takes my hand.

"Uh oh...this isn't good. Are you alright?" He asked me concern. "Yeah...it's just a cut. I'll be fine until then.." I said kneeling on one knee trying to catch my breath. "Well, you take it easy for a while. Can have you getting more hurt okay?" Taking his hand and placing it on my shoulder.

"Thank you two for saving us." Cream thanks us again as he tells her anytime...until a motor noise can be heard making him stop. He takes the device off his ear and presses it against the wall. Getting a better hearing of it.

"What do you hear, Sonic?" I asked him, standing back up as Cream helps me. "It sounds like a plane.. The Tornado!" He says in a cheerful tone of voice....The what now!

And for the hundredth time he picks me up & cream, but this time he jumps through the ceiling making me hold on to him for dear life. He was right about it being a plane a yellow and blue plane with a yellow box flying it... This day just gets interesting and more interesting as it goes on.

The plane or what Sonic calls it The Tornado. Swoops down and catches us as we hold on to one of the wings. I open my eyes back up as I look over at the yellow Fox who waved at us.

"It was you. You were the one who helped us get out of there." Cream says to the fox boy. He winks at us in response. "I helped but Sonics the real hero."

Sonic chuckles making me laugh. "It seems you have the hero reputation. I'm guessing you're a hero back in your world?" He looks over at me as he winks. "Well once you save as many people as I do you kind of gain the name for yourself. But you're the real hero for saving me, I wouldn't have helped my friends if it wasn't for you."

"Then I guess we're even."

"Huh? What do you mean? I haven't saved you, yet.?"

"Yes you did Sonic. My whole life I thought I was going to have a dull and boring life with nothing fun to do..but you! You changed that! This has to be the most exciting thing I've ever been on!...thank you, Sonic."

His green eyes blinked twice...his cheeks turning pink as he smiles. "Happy to help!"

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

"Ow! Easy!... Not to tight gramps. Your only supposed to tightly wrap it if it's a deep wound it's only but a mere scratch." I tell him, before pulling my hand away holding it.

"My name is Christopher, and that's my cousin (Y/N). Sonic landed in our swimming pool last night, and she dove in and saved him." Chris explained to Sonic's fur friends.

"My name's Tails, and I'm Sonic's very best buddy. Right Sonic?" Tails introduce himself as he also asked Sonic a question, which sounded more of reassurance. But he happily agreed.

"My name is Cream and this is my very special choa friend Cheese. Thanks for helping us." She bows a bit...oh my gosh she is precious.

"It is nice to meet you all...I gotta say Tails your one supper genius. Something that's small but yet so high-tech is really out of this world. I can easily tell where exactly and how exactly you did it." My eyes look all around the tiny radio controlled airplanes.

I always have this neat trick of analyzing any type of technology and easily finding out how it's created and what it's exactly made of... Someone like a zoom vision. Tails eyes widen as he smiles. "That's amazing! Chris told me you were the Kid Genius! I saw your face on the newspaper!"

I couldn't help but blush and look away. Kind of being the smartest kid in the world makes you a little bit too famous around these parts. So many people want to meet you so many government officials want to ask questions about you. It gets tiring but adults can be so boring.

"Listen Sonic! This isn't some game we're playing, you know. You could have gotten us all thrown in jail! And (Y/N) they have seen your face too! Yours and my parents are gonna be mad!"

"Yeah I could have, but I didn't, did I? And don't be so hard on her, I destroyed the cameras so there's no fully proof that she was there. Problem solved!"

"Couldn't you try to be more careful?" Chris try to reason with Sonic who just shrugged and looked away. He hops back on the desk and looks at my hand. "Does your hand hurt?" He asked me. "Nah...it's fine. Just stings a bit...-" he picks up my good hand and places it on top of his head.

Did I make this a habit now? Do hedgehogs like head pads? I don't remember this on animal planet... I don't know but he seems to like it so who am I to complain. His eyes were closed as he leans more into my palm... I couldn't lie he was absolutely adorable like this.

"I just thought of something if you and me and Cream and Cheese are here, maybe the others got here, too." Tails exclaimed which was a pretty fair point but also pretty dangerous if so.

"You might be right about that, Tails... And if you are that means, maybe... Eggman's here too!!" They all said together in unison... I don't know who this egg person is... All I know is that if it's an actual egg-like person I'm going to laugh the minute I see him. Eggman...what a dumb name.

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

⁠*⁠・⁠。