☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 4☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

(Eggman's POV)

I laugh evilly as I look out at the city in front of me. "Conquering this puny planet will be a picnic. As an appetizer, I'll finish off the city." I said viciously underneath my tongue.

"Which robot will you use, Doctor?" One of my badnik asked me holding out a plate of cards. "-Hmm, let's see." I take the cards and spread them across the palm of my hands. "They all look so lethal. Hmmm, I can't choose..." Smirking I placed them inside of my shuffling machine pulling down the lever letting it shoes for me... It spins for a few minutes before landing.

"Ah, Missile Wrist! Perfect~"

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

(~Somewhere in the sewers~)

Amy and Knuckles we're walking down underneath the city in the sewers. Completely lost as Knuckles rambles about how all of this conundrum was Sonic's fault. Amy trying to reflect his mind by saying everything he did was to try and stop Eggman and to stop blaming him for something that wasn't his fault.

"Tch... Even if Dr Eggman is the one to blame, Sonic shouldn't have pushed him so far." Complained Knuckles baring his teeth in frustration and anger. You couldn't really blame the guy... They were in a whole different world confused of where they were and have no idea how to get out.

Amy stopping in her tracks. "He's not afraid to fight back!" Replied Amy trying to stick up for her crush. Knuckles stops as well and side glances her. "Sonic just likes getting into fights for kicks." Replied Knuckles back at the link hedgehog.

"Hmpf, I'm not going any further if you talk trash about Sonic." Protested Amy as she crosses her arms and looks away from him. "I don't have time for this. See ya." He did cafe about her complaints and didn't think twice about walking away from her. Which catches the hedgehog off guard. "You're not going to leave me down here alone, are you?"

"Do what you want. That's your business." He said with a single care in his voice. (This is why 2003 Knuckles was my favorite XD) Amy sighs placing her hands on her hips. "Oh, this is gonna be impossible. Hey, come on, Knuckles! Don't be mad! Wait up!" She yells running after the red echidna.

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

(~At the Thorndyke Mansion~)

Tails was next to the Tornado with Chris's grampa. Spraying water on the tornado. "I like to keep the tornado nice and clean!" He tells him placing his thumb over the water making it spray out more water over the plane.

"Tails, I'd love to study this plane's mechanic someday!" Grandpa said with such curiosity and interest about the young foxes plane. Cream sitting down and having tea and donuts(?) with Cheese. "Do you like it, Cheese?" She asked her little Choa friend who nods happily eating another bite.

Just then Chris voice can be heard our yelling. "Hey Tails!" He calls out in a kinda upset tone. "What's wrong?" He asks the young teen who stops in front of him. "Where's Sonic and (Y/N)?" He asked wondering where the blue hedgehog and his cousin was?

Cream spoke up. "They left this morning. He wanted to go explore and asked Y/N to show him around! Downtown I think is where she took him." She tells them. "If the police spot them, they'll try to catch him." Chris proclaims worriedly.

Tails raises a brow. "Catch Sonic? I don't think so. Besides, kid genius is with him! I'm sure she can also help him get out of any situations." Tails said with a happy pink face. Tails had grew fond over the girl and with how smart she was! It wasn't everyday someone could be interested in the same stuff as him who wasn't an adult.