☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 17☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

We sat in uncomfortable silence for a while. The atmosphere was so thick you could cut it with a knife. Taking off my goggles and looking down.

"I... always knew there was something different with me. Why was I so intelligent at such a young age? Why was I different than the other kids? Why all the teachers made me show off mathematics and equations while the other kids got to play." Remembering the brinks of my childhood. I didn't exactly have it normal like most.

"That's because your NOT like them. You were created to do better things than HELP this stupid planet. But knowing that the heir of Egg Empire is alive! This changes everything! We can conquer this planet together! And you can get rid of that BLASTED Hedgehog for me- ONCE.AND.FOR.ALL!!"

He let out a evil laugh. I raised a brow in confusions. "Um...why... would I hurt Sonic?" I asked which made him stop laughing. "Uh, well I am your father. I created you with my own DNA AND technically made you SMARTER than me. Your mind will only gain STRONGER by the minute! You will be capable of creating things beyond ones imagination. I made you... Your life wouldn't have cease to exist if it wasn't for me. So be a good daughter and listen to your father..."

"GET RID OF SONIC THE HEDGEHOG!!"

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

I open the door to the mansion. Greeted by Sonic running in and standing in front of me. "Heyy~ We were just talking about ya. You left super early this morning. You had us worried." He says with his devilish smirk.

I just walked past him. Taking off my boots and tossing them near the front door. He blinks owlishly. Following behind me as I walked in the living room. Mr. Tanaka and Chris looking at me. "There you are, Y/N! We were looking for you! Is everything okay?"

Chris asked. I remained quiet. Jumping onto the couch and turning on the TV. "Ms. Y/N ...is everything alright? You know you can always talk to us if anythings wrong?" Implied Mr. Tanaka rather kindly. Sonic getting on the couch and sitting next to me.

I kept staying quiet. Mr. Tanaka heard the phone ring and sighed. "I'll be right back. Chris you should go and finish your homework." The two left leaving us alone. I kept flipping through channels. Until Sonic grabs my face. Turning to him as our noses touch. "Alright! What's with the silent treatment? I understand you ignoring them, but you NEVER ignore me! What's the big idea?!"

I blink before snickering...which turns into laughter. "Dude! C-chill! I was in the zone! I zone out sometimes when I'm thinking about something." I laugh at him. He just stares at me. Making a 'O' with his mouth understanding what I was saying. "I wasn't responding because I need to not think about anything else. I'm good now .... unless your trying to also get a kiss out of me~" I teased which made his face go red. As he chuckles. "Maybe I was~"

Okay was NOT expected to be flirted with back. I blush a lot. Before pushing the small hedgehog off the couch. Laughing at him, just to be grabbed and drag down with him.

The moment of laughter was bliss...but all I kept thinking about was the talk I had with Eggman... It was even FUNNIER! I thanked him for giving me life. But I also thank my adopted dad for raising me. What makes him think I'm gonna turn around and commit murder for him?? I really wish we weren't enemies, it be nice to have an actual SMART dad for once.

But like I said to hum...

I'd rather die than join him!

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。