☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 14☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

Me and Tails were in the X Tornado flying it around to give it more of a test ride. The choas emerald was doing a great job and making it fly smoothly and fast. "Everything seems good, Tail's. Next time don't fly off by yourself. I know you can take care fine on your own, but still. People here aren't use of seeing a...um."

"Two tail fox?"

...

"-Yeah, let's go with that."

As we continue to fly. Something had caught my eye. "Huh? Hey, Tail's, look. Do they always glow like that?" I pointed at the chaos emerald that was powering the plane. "It seems like the emerald has picked up something- I can't control the plane anymore! Something is pulling us off course!" Grunting as he tried to stir it but no use.

Looking up ahead to see the baseball stadium. "Maybe it picked up another emerald. They all might have links with one another to help locate them. Try to land carefully down! And watch out for that man down there!" Looking down below hearing the older man telling us to stop as if we were going to hit him...maybe if he gets out the way he wouldn't have to worry about that?

Flying above him as we quickly bring the plane back up. "We better go down there." Tails agrees, bringing the Tornado down for a landing.

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

Leading the way up the stairs which lead to the middle of the stadium. Tails poor big eyes nearly get blinded by the giant lights surrounding the place. Before finally taking in the beauty of the baseball stadium. "You seem like a baseball fan." I smirked. Activating my boots as I fly around, Tails doing the same out of excitement.

Tails taking a moment to look around, before landing back down and hearing the sound of an engine starting or starting up. Looking over towards the noise to see the older man from before. The idiot who nearly lost his head if it wasn't for the small control we had over the X Tornado.

Tail's walking up to him while I hover behind him. "Excuse me, sir. Hello! YO!" Tail's finally gets his attention by yelling. Making the man look down at the small yellow Fox... I couldn't help but snicker. This should be good-

The man gasp loudly and quickly hid behind his mower. Like that was gonna do anything. "Keep away!" He said in fear, making Tails back up as well him him sudden reaction. "Hey! He isn't going to hurt you. Chillax old man."

"I'm sorry. It's just, I was on my plane and the chaos emeralds started glowing and... Don't worry, mister, I won't hurt you." Tails hugging onto my arms while trying to tell the man he wasn't harmful.

"Wait a minute I know you." The old man finally spoke making me and Tails look at one another. "Your that girl in the newspaper and news! What did they call you again? Kid Genius? Big fan big fan!" Shaking my hand as he uses both hands.

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

"Sure some story, you two. Never would have guessed that was you flying the plane up there, little fella." We were down sitting on the bleachers as Tail's told the story of what happened while I just sat and listened...Kinda wondering what Ella was making for dinner. I was hungry... could go for some WacDonald right now.

"I'm sorry if I frightened you just now, sir. I've never seen the stadium as pretty as this before. You know, the grass is practically glowing." Tails kindly remarked. He wasn't wrong. The Diamond Stadium was really pretty and their games are good... Foods outrageous though- Eh, I'm rich.

"Thanks for the compliment. Lots of folks say that turf here at diamond stadium is the best in the world, which makes me happy because I've been the groundskeeper here at Diamond for 30 years." Me and Tails were amazed.