☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 7☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

(~No Ones POV~)

It was late in city. A certain red echidna was sitting down on a upside down bucket. Resting his head on his palm. The image of the girl who helped them against Eggman, kept playing on repeat over and over...

"That girl... Why won't she leave out of my head. I respect her for helping me but that's all I feel for her is respect!...Sigh.."

Knuckles then felt something touch his leg. His violet eyes looking down to see a newspaper. Taking a hold of it, and reading it through. On the front page it showed a picture of Sonic and the human girl, fighting against Eggman again. Sighing in frustration, letting go of the paper letting it flow in the night breeze.

He began to say dream about his old life back home. Him doing his job and soul purpose....To protect the Master Emerald... Now being stuck on this planet he couldn't do anything! Grumbling to himself, until a foot step broke him out of his thoughts. "Huh?"

Someone approaching from the shadows. Coming closer and closer to the red mobian. "Huh?" He questions again before taking a step back, when the Doctor of evilness revealed himself to the Echidna....It was Eggman.

Knuckles raising his knuckles up not taking his eyes away from his arch nemesis. "What do you want, Eggman?" He questions the doctor getting ready as if a battle was near. Before something unexpected happened-

Eggman exclaims out a whine, falling on his knees and onto the floor begging to Knuckles. "Please help me, Knuckles!" ....Huh? Knuckles...was flabbergasted. Eggman.... begging...for help? Did he crack his egg like brain?

Eggman grabs his hands making Knuckles even more confused. "If we don't do something fast, Sonic can make us prisoners on this planet forever!" This caught the red echidna's attention. "If we can gather all seven of the Chaos Emeralds, there's a fighting chance we can somehow reverse the effect that sent us to this world and return to where we came from." Eggman continues on.

"Sonic knew he could use the chaos emeralds to warp himself through time and space. That's the reason he attacked the Chaos Control! He found out that I'd collected all the Chaos Emeralds to keep them out of his grasp! You know how reckless Sonic is. I was afraid of what he might do if he got a hold of the emeralds. So I set up defenses, but there was no stopping Sonic! He was determined to push his selfish search for thrills all the way this time, no matter who got hurts. Finally, Sonic invaded chaos control, and to my horror, he finally achieved his goal. Sonic destroyed Chaos Control and sent us all here just for the fun of it!"

Knuckles fully believed Eggman's tale. "Sonic, he's crazy." Knuckles said out loud for the both of them to hear. He never fully trusted that hedgehog! "I've changed my ways and want to live in peace! But Sonic won't let me...and on top of that...He has my daughter." Taking out a handkerchief and blowing his nose.

Daughter?... wait a minute.

"Did you say daughter...do you mean that human girl that was fighting with Sonic to defeat you?" He questions the doctor. Eggman lifts his head up. "Yes! Her! I had lost her years ago to a tragic accident! She's been here all along! But Sonic has turned her against me! I just want my daughter back, and to go home in piece!...What can I do?" He cries out more dramatically. "He won't even give me a chance to fix things! He won't even let me get a chance to talk with my only child! I want to get us back home but when I found one of the Chaos Emeralds, do you know what happened? Sonic made my own child snatch it away from me! She confused and Sonic is manipulating her just for the fun adventure!"

Knuckles growls, balling up his fist tighter.. "That selfish hog..." He knew the girls eyes looked so familiar...now it all makes sense. Eggman continued his rant about what Sonic's so-called said. "He said that we can't leave here until he says so he thinks this world's a lot more fun than ours, and if we don't agree, it's our tough luck." The words that came out of Eggman's mouth angered the Echidna more.