☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 16☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

I was sitting out of the game....

They really thought they could get me to play. FAT CHANCE!

I watched the whole time bored.... Literally I fell asleep. Mean while I kept an eye on the emerald and just wait....

Some nice sleep...

Under the night time sky and stars...and-

....Why do I hear cheering?

Opening my eye to see freaking HUNDREDS of people on the bleachers all around the stadium...

I CLOSED MY EYES FOR A SECOND-

WHEN DID WE WON?!

HOW-

....They better have won that Choas Emerald or SO HELP ME!

Knuckles sit downs next to me. I could tell he was playing hard and panting just a small bit, but trying to hold it in. Sighing, placing my hand on his head running it. He looked surprised from my contact... Rubbing his head more into my palm. Closing his eyes shut.

This was actually kinda adorable. Feeling a gust of wind, Sonic appears next to me to. Laying his head on my lap. Having a cocky smirk. "You really are a sleepyhead. You missed our winning game. I was epic and so was everyone!"

"Did you win the Choas Emerald?"

"Heh- erm— about that."

I raised my hand up in the air. The blue hedgehog flinching as he thought I was gonna hit him. Placing my hand down and rubbing his quills. He looks at me with his Emerald eyes. That same look from when I first started to do it. Closing his eyes and humming softly. Having two boys on me as my hands were on their heads.

I look up to see Eggman flying off with the emerald before anyone could get it...That's what they thought.

During the teasing from everyone I had a micro bug robot latch onto his baseball uniform. Allowing me access to where he lives at....

Time for a family reunion.

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

"Wow...this place is ... AWESOME! HOLY CRAP! It's like a robotic wonderland!...it wasn't easy getting in but thankfully I made it through with ease-" All the lights went red and siren's go all of. A bunch of robots come out n swarm around me. Aiming their weapons at me.

"....Aw damn."

I slowly raise my hands up in the air. Bringing my body down onto the ground. Turning off my boots. I heard them tell each other to "bring the intruder to Dr. Eggman." Which is a good thing for me. So I don't have to wander around this whole place for him.

They bring me to an entrance as the door slide open. Two robots, both on each side of a giant chair. The chair spins around showing the doctor himself. He had a wide grin on his face as he intertwined his fingers together.

"Maria! So glad you could visit! I apologize for the mess, I didn't realize you would be visiting so suddenly." His voice sounded so untrustworthy. The robots dropped me on to the floor as I quickly picked myself up. "We need to talk, Robotnik. And STOP calling me that! My name is Y-"

"THATS...Where your wrong. And your never wrong! Why I have looked over your whole government file. You gain quite the popularity ever since you were just a child. Being known as the smartest child on this whole planet. Being able to outsmart some of the most brilliant minds here. Why... It even states that you have created such amazing robotics to help in the world. I must say I'm impressed... But what else do I expect from my own... Offspring."