☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 8☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

(~No Ones POV~)

Knuckles was sitting down on a rock with his arms folded across his chest. His eyes closed wondering where the blue hedgehog was. "Where is Sonic? He should have been here by now." Opening his eyes back up, as speal of the blue devil himself... And to his worst fear she also appeared. "You're late, slow poke." Turning his head to now look the at female.

"Hey, I'm just here to watch. I'm emotional support just in case anyone needs a hype man, and to make sure nothing goes too bad." She replies to him, even if he hadn't said anything. "I thought you said you wanted to come for the action and drama?" Sonic said crossing his arms raising a brow at (Y/N).

"Oh yeah, that too. Also, I might change sides back and forth depending on who's winning. Just letting ya know." Taking out a bag of popcorn from my bag. Still floating up in the air. Knuckles growls but scoffs...at least he can keep his promises to Eggman and not harm his daughter.

"Y'know, this planet is pretty cool. It's nice here." He takes out a flower, sniffing it. "Yeah, you'd like this world, too, if you weren't such a party-pooper." Insulted Sonic, Knuckles standing up, balling his fist tightly. "Enough talk! Let's go. I'll deal with her once I'm done with you-" Replied Knuckles making (Y/N)'s eye twitch, guessing what he's probably gonna say.

"Say I'm being manipulated again, say it, I dare you- I double dare you. I've never been manipulated once in my life. What makes you think, a small blue fur ball can? No offense Sonic, but seriously give me a break." Groan the Kid Genius as she tosses a piece of popcorn in her mouth.

"Awh, relax, will ya? We have all afternoon to duke it out, buddy-boy. Besides, a show before the game is always the best type of game." He looks over at (Y/N) with a wink, who just playfully rolls her eyes. "I'm not your buddy, and don't you forget it, smart aleck. Now, put' em up! I ain't come here to sniff no flowers!" He yells out, (Y/N) gripping onto her bag with excitement. If Animal Planet and WWE did a crossover episode...this would be it.

"That's your loss. You don't know what your missing out. But if you'd rather get clobbered by me and look bad in front of the audience...-"

"Shut up! Give me the emerald you stole, or else..." Warned the Echidna...(Y/N) blinks slowly "...wait...stole? Hold up...if he knows... then he would know...that really...Eggman you b-"

Sonic blinks at Knuckles owlish. "Oh. Your brain's even slower than your feet." Implied Sonic making (Y/N) fly back as she flips. "OOOOO!!! Hah! Hahaha!" She couldn't help but laugh at the insult. Giving him a high five. It was pretty funny, sure Knuckles didn't know the truth but...oh well, he'll find out soon. Who just believes their enemy over someone who I assume was somewhat of an ally... Or maybe I was wrong?

The insult Sonic threw at the red echidna ticked him off even more if possible. Growling n getting more and more ready as he was about to jump him any second. Sonic, throwing up his flower. Indicating he was read, in a smug way. Before Knuckles could ran after him- (Y/N) yells out-

"WAIT!....This needs some music! Gimme Sec- where's is it?- Ah hah! Got it!" Pulling out a pair of headphones. Placing them on her head, holding out her thumbs ready. Playing a punk rock like music, fitting the atmosphere perfectly for this occasion.

Sonic looking at her chuckling to himself at her behavior. Knuckles taking this chance to attack him. Using his face and lunging to the blue hedgehog, Sonic jumping up in the air making Knuckles miss the attack as he punches at the ground causing multiple rocks to scatter everywhere.

(Y/N) quickly catching one that nearly hit her face. But she was too focused on the fight and her music to really even care. Watching as knuckles fastly tries to punch Sonic while he runs backwards tauntingly, as the Echidna kept missing him. Thought he had him cornered as he goes to punch him, Sonic ending up on a different Rock like mountain making knuckles punch through the rock as it crumbles.