chapter¹

the last airbender

the last airbender

a/n: all chapters will be really long!!

remember to vote and comment!!

i will only write what's relevant for y/n's plot ;)

AND I'M SO EXCITED TO WRITE THIS :>

warning: weapons

💧✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼💧

authors pov

09:03 AM. THE SOUTHERN WATER TRIBE

y/n secretly watches her sister, katara, as the younger girl tries to waterbend. she winces at katara drops the almost formed ball of water back into the wet puddle. 

"you were getting close," y/n speaks up, making katara scream. y/n laughs, jogging over to her sister in her water tribe attire. the wolf cove. 

"n/n! you scared me," katara says, y/n helping her up. "is sokka here?"

"you think that oaf is here?" y/n chuckles, tightening the bead on katara's hair. "nope, he's being in charge of the younger kids as he always does,"

"good good," katara mutters, letting her sister finish with her hair. 

y/n frowns, seeing how sad katara looks. sokka doesn't like it when the two girls waterbend. and both of them being the last waterbenders in the village, it's important to keep it a secret. 

she flicks her wrist letting a small ripple form in the puddle in front of them, which makes katara giggle with a smile. 

"thanks n/n,"

"anything for my baby sister," y/n says, giving her a squeeze. "come on, let's go back to the village,"

is y/n a stronger water bender than katara? well yeah. she learnt a few things from her mother. but she isn't that great. she only hopes she'll get stronger and stronger. 

the two girls walk out from the frosty abandoned fire nation ship, finding themselves on the mountain. 

y/n looks down, smiling. it might be cold and frosty. but it's her home. and she loves her home. 

💧

"come on! come on!" a water tribe child says to his friend as they walk past the only two water benders in that tribe. 

y/n's very long dark brown hair blowing in the icy wind. she and katara walk through the busy people of the water tribe, finding their brother. sokka.