chap 1: Who's that guy

**✿❀ samira ❀✿**

15 March 2020

My exams are starting from today.
Chill enough? Yes I am, cause I have prepared myself very well, still, right now I am sitting in my dinning room with my breakfast, eating parathas while reading my textbook ; it's English exam today.

And I know English is literally the easiest subject. But I am 'aadat se majboor ' .

"Mummy I have eaten my breakfast, I am going!!! " I shouted

My mom came running from kitchen and then said " I gave you two parathas, you have only eaten one, eat the other one too "

"Ah! No ma , my stomach is already full, also it's getting late. I should be going " I said and then took my bag and touched my mom's feet.

I ran out of my home and took my cycle (I have a blue cycle) and then went to my school. After 20 minutes of ride I reached there.

I went to the class I was assigned to sit during this whole exam week.

Yes , This is how my school took our exams, we were arranged according to our roll numbers and to my luck ( or you could say bad luck ) I have always been roll no. 1 , cause I always came first in my whole class. So which is why I was assigned to be sitting in class 8th 'B'; 1st bench.

On my bench there were three students, a kid of class 5 , me from class 6 and a senior bhaiya of class 7. I was sitting at the entrance side while the kid was told to be seated in the middle and then the senior at the wall side. Actually the class was small so it had only three rows, we were sitting at the right most.

I introduced myself to both of them, actually I already knew the senior as he was the topper of class 7th - Nikhil Singh . He was a nice guy and we got together really fast , he was intelligent and funny. He also knew me already, cause I have always been a student who's into all extra curricular activities. So He must have noticed me.

Then someone covered my eyes from behind and at the same time I knew it was my second best friend - Vaani . Yes cause her roll no. was 2 so she was going to sit behind me. I guessed her name in a second

" Vaaniiiiii , I know it's you "

" Ah! How could you just guess it so fast? It's not fun anymore" She whined

I giggled and then took her hand in my hand and turned around to see her and said " You have been doing this for a long time, do you really expect me not to get used to it by now. "

She made a face and then said excitedly " Let's go outside, before the exam starts. Let's see which friend of ours is sitting in the opposite class..!!! "

She tugged my hand to walk out of the class, so I just smiled and followed her. We walked to the opposite class that is Class 8th 'C' . While passing through the threshold of the door of the opposite class I bumped into some guy, his chest to my side, he then stood there and said "sorry" in a very low voice as a reflex response, I can look at his body but before I can clearly look at his face and apologize, Vaani tugged me and pulled me into the class. The room was crowded and when I turned back to look at him, he was not there anymore.

I felt bad, but then I got distracted by my friends. My best friend tanya was sitting in that class, so we talked for a bit , actually we were a trio, me,Vaani and Tanya. Then the Invigilator of that class came, so I and Vaani ran to our classroom which was opposite to this class.

We crossed the corridor and walked into our class and when we were going to sit at our respective places, there was THAT guy , standing in the front with his back facing me, he was talking to Nikhil bhaiya.

Even when I just saw his chest area when I collided with him , I am sure that this is the same guy.

Wait OKAYYY so he was also my senior, but still I haven't seen his face. Vaani took her seat and I walked to mine but he was standing there blocking my way to sit, so I stood there for a minute , not really listening to their conversation, then nikhil bhaiya noticed me and said "Oh! Sorry samira! you have to sit right? , wait let me get in first "
Just when he said all this to me, the guy turned around and finally I saw his face.

And Oh God help me .... HE WAS SO GOOD LOOKING. HE WAS LOOKING AT ME, ME! HIS BROWN EYES, HIS LIGHT SKIN , HIS EYEBROWS WERE PERFECT SHAPED, AND HIS LIPS CURLED A LIL BIT INTO A KIND OF SMILE WHICH SOON TURNED INTO A SMIRK.

wait, a smirk? But then he said and oh Lord, kill me!!! his voice was so Good..!!!!.

" Aren't you Parul di's sister? "

Oh!

"Yes, I am "

He looked at me with a lil smile on his face and I was maintaining eye contact with him.

Just when I thought he was going to say something, our Invigilator came into the room and shouted at us.

Oh! What a great timing sir!!

I was pissed but then I took my place and he went to the seat behind me ( If talking accurately , then he was sitting just behind Nikhil bhaiya) .... Wait so his roll no. is 2 and he will be seating behind me for rest of this week.

We were sitting diagonally so I could see him through corner of my eyes while he can completely see me whenever he wanted ( only if he wants to see me!! )

A lot of distraction for you Samira .
.
.
.
___________________________________________

Did some Lil changes. And will edit the story once it's part 1 is completed.

Did you guys like the First chapter?
Your reviews means a LOT. 💕🫂