Chap 7 : The alluring girl

Like the chapter cuties 👉👈 plssssss
Now enjoy.
____________________________________

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ Aahan POV ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

I came to school today with the mission to have a conversation with her , and we did have one, even if she called me a BLIND indirectly... But it's more than enough for me. I needed to talk to her, say anything to her, and I have gotten a way......... TEASE HER. yup that's right, she looked so adorable today while arguing with me. Now I know how to get her attention, the only thing I have to do is BUMP into her.

No, no I DiDn'T dO iT InTeNtioNaLLy ....
.
.
.
.
Okay yay I DID.

But that did get me her attention, and her some time.

Today Hrithik saved me or something would have slipped from my dumb mouth, I was literally going to tell her that I intentionally bumped into her to get her attention but THANK GOD He saved me.

During the whole time in the class my attention was divided between Her & My test paper.
She always keeps me hostage, I am not able to function properly in her presence, like in the parking lot ...
I was there with all three best friends and some more friends from class, and then Samira had to come there to divert my attention to her. She has an auro around her, which always takes my attention. She came to take her bicycle, I glanced at her with my corner of eyes. She looked stressed. After some time I again looked at her secretly and she looked engaged in some deep thoughts And Of course I had to look at her with all the focus to make sure she was okay, she was already looking in my way but she looked like she was zoned out and that's when my all friends noticed me & looked at her way, she was also looking in our way, and after some seconds she noticed the situation.

I can tell she was Embarrassed, she then gave an awkward smile to us and rode out of the parking lot.

Then, all my friends looked in my way and gave me a smirk,
*I am doomed* and started asking questions.

"Who is she? "
"Han! Han! Kon hai bhaiiii "
"Isn't she Samira??? "
" Ha, the topper of class 6."
" Tum dono ke bich kuch chal rha.!!!!! "
" Kaise dekh rahe the na dono ek dusre ko "
" Hatt.. Uss bechari ko dekha..!! "
" Ha darr gyi lagta hai. "
...
...
.

..

"STOP IT! " I yelled at all of them

" YES STOP IT GUYS!! " Adi said, irritation in his voice .
But why is this bothering him...... he must have got irritated due to their shouting.

I eyed him, then just shrugged and then saw everyone's face, they had teasing look at their face, while Hrithik was eyeing Aditya suspiciously. Laksh was the socked one, he was socked with all the questions my friends asked me, I know why, he couldn't believe I can be interested in someone cause I have always taunted him for being a flirt & all.

You have to tell them something to calm them down!!!!! My subconscious mocked me.

" Hey guys, It's nothing!! There is nothing going on... Can't I even look at someone. I just looked at that direction and by coincidence she was there. "

They were not convinced, I can tell that by looking at their faces, but then I gave them an obvious look - that I am genuine right now, and that made them drop the topic. Except my best friends.

They are going to ask me many questions.

___________________
At Aahan's Home

"Beta kaisa gya test? " Mom asked me at our dining table during lunch.