Chapter 16 : Funday

Hey guys I would like to announce that I will update twice a week, though the days won't be scheduled as I am busy the whole week , so whenever I get the time I'll write & publish the chapter . Enjoy and pls give me your reviews . Thanks 💞

2 March 2020

Samira's Pov

" Samira beta come downstairs... " My mom shouted from the first floor.

Vaani is waiting for me downstairs , in the living room as my mom has forced her to eat something. She was in my room 10 minutes ago when I asked her what to wear as we are going to school for the performance practice.

We were allowed to go to school for rehearsals for collectively three days. But It was Sunday yesterday and I wasn't in the mood to get out of my home , so I didn't go , but Tanya was so mad about it said that as my position was empty while they were practicing, it was distracting and that I should be more sincere about the performance as she wants us to give our best , and I was ruining it.
But I am going today , it's not that I am not sincere, even if she would have said nothing to me last night, I would have gone to school today.

It's Monday today and we are allowed to wear 'civil clothes' to school as we are not having any classes - the school is on holiday for everyone except the participants. I was so confused about what to wear... NO I am not always like this. It's just that.......

I want to look good.

Not for anyone

But myself

Y- Yeah!

"That's what you try to convince yourself " my thoughts mocked me .

So I asked for help from Vaani , she helped me select and right now I am changing into the white skirt and black top that I have chosen .

I brushed my hair and then put them into a ponytail. My hair is long and most of the time I prefer to keep it in a ponytail - when I go outside. Then I took my purse type bag and walked downstairs.

Vaani was sitting there on the sofa with one oreo biscuit in her hand while her eyes were fixed on the television. I followed her gaze and saw that she's focused on shinchan.

Same girl same

I then pat her on her shoulder, she looks at me and gives me an appreciative look. I walk into the kitchen and my mom hands me some money to keep with myself. Then I walk out of my house with Vaani.

The school bus was on 'holiday' and Vaani asked her father to drop her to my home so we could walk to school together. She was wearing high waist blue skinny jeans with white tee.

The school was not too far away from my house but it was a 30 minute walking distance and we didn't even realise how we spent that thirty minutes as we were constantly joking around and talking the whole way.

"You know there is this cafe 'The destiny' near our school right? " She asked and I nodded

" So we are thinking of going there today, after the school ends." She squealed delightfully and by 'we' she means all our friends.

"But isn't that cafe in a secluded area? " I asked as I have heard that it is surrounded by forest , not a dense forest but a small one.

"That's the fun!!! There is a beautiful forest behind that cafe, there are benches too in that area, so we can spend some time there. " She continued in her joyful tone.

So I agreed .
------------------------------

The school was silent as all the participants were present in the auditorium, but not me. Why? Because I went on a tour of our empty school building, I went to the high school one cause that building got some renovations and I was eager to watch all the changes. Also I wanted to spend some alone time cause Tanya informed me more harsh talks going on behind my back because of Vaani, and now my mood was so bad that I don't want to be around anyone , so why not spend some time with myself.