chap 9 : who's that guy

New update lovelies.... 💓 like the chapter pls & share your reviews ✨
-----------------------------------------------------------
**✿❀ Samira's POV ❀✿**

"Hey guys! " Advik says as he notices us standing.
That's when Tanya sees us and her smile fades.

" Hey. You guys are okay now.....? " I asked hesitantly.

"Oh yeah..... So , how are your exams going Samira? Going to Top again!! " He said

I laughed lightly, " That doesn't really matter much, but yeah I am giving my best. " I replied. Then I put my attention on Tanya.

She looked ....... Uncomfortable???
I have to talk to her about everything. We were never involved in boys, her fight with Advik last day & now she's coming with him... That's odd.

" It's getting late, we should head home. Let's go Tanya? "

Advik was still looking at me & then replied ," Oh yeah! So I guess I'll see you soon " & went to his friends.

Vaani was standing there all silent till now but now she was ready to say something.

" What's going on between you two? " She asked.

" He's my friend. What else!! " Tanya replied.

" Last time we saw you , you both were yelling at each other, and suddenly you guys are friends? When did he become your friend? " Vaani asked.

" Do you have a problem with that? Don't dare to say anything between our relationship. "

"Hey calm down!!! What's wrong? You have been acting so violent nowadays... We are just asking what were you both arguing about yesterday? Is everything okay? "

" I think that's none of your business. "

" What the hell Tanya... Don't talk to us like that, what do you think we are huh! " Vaani snapped at her. I put my hands on her shoulders to calm her down.

" Tanya yaar... We are best friends. You can tell us everything. You can tell us about your friendship with him. And if you don't want to then it's okay. But why are you yelling at us?? "

She stayed silent, and then finally said, " Okay, I think I should leave now. " After saying this she turned around to get her bicycle. I stopped her by clutching her wrist. " We are going together... right? "

" We will. But not today. " She said softly this time & I released her hand.

Vaani then held my hand to get me looking at her and said, " There is definitely something wrong with her. But don't worry, we will figure everything out. Now I am going to my bus. I'll call you. Bye "

I smiled & waved my hand at her.

Then went to pick my bicycle & head to my home. I didn't see HIM again....

I am done referring to HIM with HIM all the time. What is His Nameeeeee

I had to know his name. Maybe tomorrow.
------------------------------------------------------
18 March 2020