chap 3 : The alluring girl

Aahan's POV :

" Good morning, respected principal and teachers, it's a pleasure to stand before you all today.
As I got a golden opportunity to present this issue in front of you all..... "

I have recently become the head boy of Junior High School.

I have new responsibilities on my shoulder now, I was already the captain of our school's football team ( junior high school only).

But still I am not that social butterfly, I do have some friends but I stay away from girls, I don't give them any attention as the boys of my age have started to give them.

I have a sister - Ahana Chopra and she's too annoying, but I love her.
she's in class 11th that is in Senior High School. Our relationship is like tom & Jerry and definitely..... I am Jerry, I always find a way to irritate her when I am bored.

We fight a lot, but when someone else says a word against her in front of me, I lose it. That's what siblings do right.
She is always there for me too.

After giving you all so much detail about my sister, you must have known by now how much importance she has in my life.

About the rest of my family,
My Dad - Ashutosh Chopra is a business man and earns a lot, he is a quite known name in the fields of business in our state, while my mom - Rhea Chopra is a housewife.
We are a very happy family, no daddy issues or anything. My family supports me, and has given me all the privileges, And I have never misused any of them by now, and am not planning to do so in the future too.
Our parents have raised us well, we are disciplined children, but are easy going too , it's like...we are not like those rich brats or anything.

This morning my mom woke me up singing a happy birthday song to me , following my sister who had a cake in her hands, I always loved my birthday, not because it makes me happy , but because it makes them happy, this day allows them to plan surprises for me and I love surprises too. I mean I am a 14 yrs old kid, I love gifts and surprises, They always get me the best of the gifts.

My mother wouldn't have let me go to school today and would have performed a puja at home with me but my exams are starting from today, and I had to go.

Now back at present, right now I am heading back to the class where I have been assigned to seat during this whole week. When I came to school which was half & hour ago, I entered the class, kept my bag at the second bench of right most row, and then walked to the staff room for my rehearsal speech, I have been appointed to give a speech on our annual day, which will take place 4 days after our exams are over.

When I reached there , I went into the opposite class, in which my friend Laksh was assigned to sit.
I entered the class and saw him playing tic-tac-toe with a girl who was sitting on the bench before his. I walked to him and tapped on his shoulder .

" Hey!! Don't disturb me!! "

The girl made her move and then she won, she squealed like she won a world Cup, while Laksh made a sound like he lost the world Cup.

Then he faced me with an ugly expression and said, " Couldn't you wait for a second? I was going to win and make her go through the taste of losing "

I shrugged my shoulders .

" Well hey bro , are you even going to apologize to me?!?!! " He shouted

I faced him with a bored look and said " Laksh, even if I wouldn't have interfered, you were going to lose the game, Admit it. And also I was here to talk to you about the annual function. "

He sighed and then said, " Can't we talk about it after the exam, I don't want another stress on me right now, you know that. "

Even when we all four friends were good at everything, each of us were left behind in something, and Laksh was behind in studies. He was a great speaker and football player but his academic scores were average.