Chap 6 : who's that Guy

Hello cuties,
Like the chapters pls... 💗✨

----------------------------
**✿❀ Samira POV ❀✿**

After the exam, Me and Vaani went to the parking to find Tanya, We didn't find her in the classroom, she might have left the class earlier , I stay in the class till the bell rings cause that's the PACT between me & Vaani. We wait for each other , so that we can leave together, and that results us in staying in the class till the exam times end. She takes too much time to write her answers, so I just wait for her.

When we reached the Parking Area, we found Tanya talking to Advik, it looked like they were in a heated argument, he was literally yelling on her. The best thing? - teachers were not present here or....

We started approaching them with fast strides , and when Advik noticed us he suddenly put quiet, and he tried to relax his face, which made Tanya to look at him confusingly. when we stood in front of them, Tanya looked at us and a scowl appeared on her face.

"Why are you shouting at her? " I asked, my question directed towards Advik

" Here we go again! " He muttered with clenched teeth and glared at Tanya.

She looked scared and then bowed her head in response.

" We asked you a question. What's going on in here?!? " Vaani asked

" Nothing! It's our matter, Don't dare to interfere!! " Tanya yells at us with a grimace.

" Hey hey, Cool down Yaar, what's wrong? Tell us. " I said with worried eyes

This time she gave me a dirty look & clenched her teeth but didn't say anything. Then Advik turned towards me and said with a soft tone, " You don't have to worry, Samira. It's her fault. "
And then after saying this he walked away.

Then I tried to say, " Are you okay Tanya? What faul- "

"Can you stop your act! " She lashed at me. And then walked towards her bicycle,which was parked there only and rode away. Wait, she already had her cycle out of the main parking lot, was she going to go without me?

Vaani and I were left there standing awkwardly, we were literally so confused.

" What's her problem? " Vaani said

" She's so angry, it's not safe to ride on the road while she is not feeling like it. " I said with a worried look

" Sam did you hear her? How she spoke to us... And still you are thinking about her safety... She's going to be fine, but how dare she shout at US! " she said, she herself was angry now.

Vaani never liked Tanya much, they always got into small fights, but thankfully they never made me choose anyone between them.
I became friends with Tanya when we were in class 2 , while I became friends with Vaani when she got transferred in our school last year, yes she came to our school in class 5 . Because of our roll number we sat in the same class during exams last year, and she became my best friend too. But of course I spend most of the times with Tanya, while Vaani did not had much friends so I offered her to sit with us on our bench. And that's how we became best friends.

"Hey it's okay, didn't you see how that Advik was shouting at her, that's the reason she acted that way with us.. It was our responsibility to make her calm down " I said with a sad face

" Whatever! " She huffed.

" Oh no! My bus!!!! " She yelled & then ran towards her bus while waving her hands at me.