Chap 14 : The fall

Samira POV

" Wise words "

I was looking at him , and then blushed a little as I realised that he heard me.

I looked at my right side and then at my left , no one was particularly looking at us. So I again looked at him and waved.

"Hello. " I said with a Lil smile

He looked a bit shocked , oh yeah we have never greeted each other before.

Then he returned the smile , " Hey. "

Hey? HEY? Why did that sound so attractive and .......... I don't know but it made me feel something in my stomach. Not only his voice but his demeanor and his expression was also so outstanding. He could stand in a crowd of people and still I can recognise him with his body language.

I don't know what to reply so I simply thought of walking inside , well you can't blame me , I become nervous in front of him. I turned in the direction of the gateway and started walking.

I heard some footsteps following me and it slowed just behind me.

He was walking just behind me.

I held my courage and tried not to embarrass myself again. At that moment I felt like I didn't know how to walk, it was like I was walking embarrassingly too , but no one gave me any weird glances so I believe I was doing a pretty good job to not make fun of myself.

Then I felt breath on my ear shell - I shivered and abruptly turned around, due to which I lost balance and fell. I closed my eyes and was ready to feel pain but...............
it never came.

I felt that the ground was soft rather than being concrete, and my palm was pressed on something smooth.... a fabric I guess. Something plush felt against my forehead and it felt oddly good .

It didn't feel right , shouldn't it hurt?

Wait a second

I opened my eyes and a very sharp jawline and neck came into my view. I was laying on another body. A BODY. A MALE BODY. ON HIM. My eyes widened and my body felt hot & flushed.

My HANDS were on his CHEST. My legs were between his and his HANDS ....... His HANDS were on my..... On my......... My ..... Waist.

Holy shit

Wait... I am missing one thing. OH - how could I......

His lips were on my forehead.

His lips were on me.

His lips ARE on ME.

HIS LIPS ARE ON MY SKIN.

Panic rushed through me and I tried to get up as hard as I can but his grip was too strong. He's just a class 7th student how could he be so strong hufff.

But I tried again and stood abruptly, patting my clothes. Then I looked at my surroundings, only some students were there cause I was early today , so not many people got to play an audience in my one more embarrassment. They were looking at us and some also came forward to help to get up but as I was already standing they tried to help him. He was still lying there and was looking at me, ( he's face holding something I can't quite decipher, But I noticed that his ears were turned into the brightest shade of red ) when I turned fastly and walked towards the class.

If I was not that embarrassed, then I would have laughed at him , cause why not? He looked funny lying there, looking at me with a shock on his face. He was not expecting this. Well neither was I.