Chap 12

Hello cuties, here is the update , maybe you all can Vote the chapter. Thank you.

___________________________________________

Aahan's POV

I am so confused at this moment. Samira is fully convinced that I wrote THAT letter to HER SISTER..... like seriously? Where did that thought even come from? Cause I clearly remember that I went to Samira's class. And I put that freaking letter in HER freaking bag. So how did it go into Parul Di's bag? I am so frustrated.

And the thought that Parul di thinks that I wrote it for her..... That looks so wrong .
She has been thinking that I wrote a freaking Love letter to her since a year? But she doesn't act any uncomfortable in front of me , I mean if she thinks I wrote a letter to her she must think of me as a creepy Lil kid and should not treat me like she does.

Ain't I right?

Right now I am walking to the parking area with my friends. But they are taking me to our place ( construction site of the new building) . I have been avoiding every question regarding Samira from that day in the canteen. I passed a comment about ' Food's more important ' to her , and they all NOTICED it . Of course they did.

From that day they have been asking me about her, and because I am not answering them they are even more interested now. One thing I noticed is that Aditya looks intrigued and quite frustrated from all this drama. He's acting quite differently , and now I really want to know why.

We arrived at the building, only laborers were there as always, we didn't come across anyone while coming here cause it's dismissal time. We entered into our room and I went towards the window , they followed me . Hrithik stood beside me while Laksh stood in front of me , Aditya took a seat on a drum that is kept in the corner, we have cleaned it cause it always comes in use. I am still mad at Hrithik , and I have to tell him the whole situation and maybe kick his ass too but that can wait. And that's when Laksh bombarded me with questions.

"Not gonna let you leave today without answering us. Tell us what's going on inside your head. "

" That........ " I trailed and went silent for a minute making face as if I am thinking hard.

Laksh cocks his eyebrows.

"That I should have written a long answer for the third question. "

" Stop rambling." He replied with a scowl.

"Whattttttt.... What if Sir deducts my  marks ?" I said innocently

" Do you love Samira? "

[ Mind them , don't get cringed over the word "love" in such a early stage . They are kids and this is what they think all this is . When I was a kid , me and my friends always call all this as LOVE. That's what we saw on the Tv , there was no like, attraction, or any hook up words at that age. - Author's note. ]

Do I?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I guess YES.

But I am not gonna tell anyone that right now cause I want to be clear about my own feelings first.

I realised that I was silent for a full 2 mins, after Laksh asked me the question.

"No. " I replied. "I don't know..." I whispered looking far away from the door , not focusing on any particular thing . Right now only She & my feelings for her is in my mind.

Laksh squealed delightfully & started singing.

" Ho gaya hai tujhko to pyaar sajna , Lakh kar le tu inkaar sajna .... "
                     ( Song from ddlj )