Chap 11

**✿❀ Samira's POV ❀✿**

"It was for someone else..... It just... It just went to the wrong person . "

Can I actually believe it, well his face is clearly saying that he is lying. Also How could it go to the wrong bag? Where was his senses while putting the letter.

I crossed my arms, and looked at him with narrowed eyes. He definitely looked nervous and like if he was caught doing something wrong.

Well yes he was caught by me, the fact that he wrote a love letter to my sister. MY sister.

It hurts.

"Don't lie to me. " I said

" I am not - " He tried defending himself again.

"You like older girls.. Mmhmmm..... " I teased him

" I do not like Parul Di. It's.... Ewww......No. "

"Heyy!!! That's my sister how could you 'eww' her. She's beautiful. Also don't lie to me, if you want... I can keep your dirty little secret safe with me. " I again teased him.

He looked so done with this conversation  still he was standing there.

"I think of her just how I think of my sister. "

"Oh really? " I said dramatically

"Yeah. I am not lying , Samira. "

God!!!!!! Did he just- did he just call me by my name.... Did he just say Samira??? God it sounds so gooooood. Can he just keep calling me that for the rest of the day. Can the time just stop here & his voice keep repeating in my ears? Cause It sounds so good when he says it. I never felt like this with anyone. And he did what? Just called my name and I am melting here.....

Samira Focus.

" It's okay.. I won't tell anyone. Can't you just admit it. "

Now he was getting anxious. I can see it on his face.

" I. Don't. Like. Your. Sister. "

Okay no space left for negotiations now.

"You think I am fool or what? I read it myself. And okay for one sec let's believe you. You wrote it for someone else right? "

He hesitated and said, " Yeah...! "

"Then it must be someone from my sister's class, Cause you went into her class to put the letter in the bag. Who's she? " I asked teasingly

He was speechless now. He was looking at me dumbfounded.And that was making me all shy under his gaze , I broke the eye contact and looked towards the window.

" Bohat jyada dimag chalati ho apna. Band kar ke rakha karo isse. " He said

I turned towards him with my mouth slightly open.

"Isse bhi aaram ki jarurat parti hai "he said again

" Aapki abhi tak aaram pe hai? " I replied.