chap 2 : Who's that guy

Samira POV

During the whole time of writing my paper I felt a pair of eyes on me, if talking accurately then - his eyes. Even when I once looked at his side, he was looking at me and then he averted his gaze back on his test paper. I was blushing a lil bit but I didn't let it show on my face.

And like that the exam is over.

I went to take my bag with Vaani, while she discussed with me about the test paper.

We were in the corridor when I saw him moving out with his friend, who was none other than Aditya bhaiya, Oh! Well he's my brother's friend so I do know him. He went with his friend without even giving me a glance.

About my Brother - Ayush ,
He's 14 yrs old  and right now He's in boarding school .My parents had planned that he'll be studying there till class 12th , and right now he's in class 8th.
I am 12 yrs old , in Class 6th . Me and my sister , both are in the same school - St. Stephens.
As I said I have a sister too - Parul .
she's the eldest sibling, she's 17 yrs old and is in class 11th. She's very popular in our school, she's average in studies but is very good in extra curricular activities. She's also very beautiful.

My mother has a parlor, while my father is an ex-army and now a businessman. We are not a RICH family but we definitely are upper middle class.

I went to parking with my friend Tanya , we both have bicycle while Vaani takes school bus.

We took are bicycle and departed from there. We were talking about some yk girl stuff ,but to my luck, my bicycle got dechained, and it stopped in the middle of the road. I got off my bicycle, and took it to the footpath , Tanya also got off her cycle and came to me.

She said angrily " Oh my god samira!!! Why this happens with you all the time!? I had to reach my home earlier today. "

I felt guilty, as I said " I am really sorry Tanya, you know I am also frustrated , Can you - "

" Go home alone??? No Samira, wait here for me, I'll get someone to help you. "
And after saying this, she hopped on her bicycle and rode away.

" - ask for help... I was going to say this to her. " I murmured to myself.

Then I kneeled in front of the chain to fix my cycle .

While I was trying to repair my cycle, I noticed a shadow forming over me, I looked above and squinted my eyes, then I saw him, HIM.

He was looking at me with amusement and then let out a small chuckle, and then let forward his hand.

I was looking at his hands like I have seen a ghost, and then again I heard a chuckle, I looked at him with squinted eyes, and asked
" What's so funny? "

He smiled , and then squatted beside me, and said " Do you need any help little miss ? "

I shook my head and then looked away from his face, the last thing I wanted today was to get embarrassed in front of the the first guy I have ever found attractive.

Then I heard him shout " You guys can go. I'll come later!!!. "

And then I looked the way he was facing and saw 3 guys, Oh god ! Wasn't it enough embarrassment that he saw me, that you made 3 more seniors acknowledge my miserable scenario.

One of them was Aditya bhaiya, and he was looking at us with a weird expression.

Then one of them shouted, " Don't worry bro, we'll see you at the field, be there at the regular time. "

He nodded and then all of his friends rode away.

Then he faced me and said, " And the answer to your earlier question, You have grease on your nose and cheeks "