Chap 8 : who's that guy

Hello cuties,
Finally my exams are over & I will try my best to update as many chapters as I can.
Also please VOTE the chapters & I really appreciate those who give me the reviews of my book, my whole heart is for them 😭.

5k reads are crossed... 🤭 thank you all so much. I love you all
- author ✨

Now enjoy 💓
___________________________________________

**✿❀ Samira's POV ❀✿**

17 March 2020

It is maths exam today. Woohoo.
Don't be shocked... I LOVE MATHS.
Ya also I am planning on taking PCM after my 10th.

I woke up beside my mosi today , we talked all night about her & my life. Usually I sleep in my parents room with them, I am scared to sleep alone... But as my mosi was there last night , we slept in my room. And you won't believe it but I told my mosi about HIM, not that I have feelings for him, but I did tell her about all of our incidents. And I know that she already have an idea that I LIKE HIM but I did not accept it to her.

And Yes the first thing she said to me was " How can YOU NOT KNOW HIS NAME YET!!!!! "
Well she's right

I have encountered with him so many times & still I Don't Know HIS Name.

Such a dumb girl.... Uff.

But I am going to find some way to know his name, maybe check class 7th 'A' attendance sheet & learn his name by his roll no. 2 . I know I could just go & ask him his name, But I am Shy, nervous, and coward. I have a crush on him, and I don't have THAT much confidence that I just go to him & ask his name. No no no that can't happen.

So today I have a plan, I will really go to staff room & just see his name through the attendance, his class teacher must be Rupmani Mam, and she loves me.... I am her favorite student so I don't think I would get into any trouble while doing this.

When I went to the class, Vaani wasn't there yet, so I kept my bag and then walked to The Staff room. Each building in our school had one staff room, and each staffroom had two chambers separated by a wooden wall. When I walked in the room, most of the teachers were not there cause most of them come by bus, and some were busy in campus. The first chamber was empty but I knew that behind that wooden wall, there were 2 - 3 teachers. Cause I heard some people talking over there, it was not audible so I can't make it what they were talking also I am not a nosy person ( I think so) so I kept all my focus & attention on My MISSION...

Ya mission : Who's that guy.

So I went to Rupmani mam's seat and I started searching for her attendence book between all the books & copies kept there. Then I finally found it. phew. and just when I was going to open it, a voice came from behind me & startled me.

"What are you doing? "

I turned with such a speed that I wonder how I didn't break my neck . And there HE was standing in all glory, with his hands in his pocket * that's attractive *

Focus Samira Focus

"You scared me" I said while keeping my hands on my heart to relax myself.

Oh God, I wasn't scared of being caught by any teacher, I mean I wasn't doing anything wrong, I was just checking the attendence sheet. But I WAS SCARED OF HIM FINDING OUT. AND MY BAD LUCK.

"You must be doing something wrong, that's why you got scared. "
He came towards me & stood just an inch away from me & then leaned on me while saying, " Am I right? "