chap 4 : The alluring girl

✧༺ Aahan's POV ༻✧

Oh My God! Can my birthday get any better.

I mean look at my luck bit*hes..

I , first time in my lifetime got the opportunity to say something to my.......

....

....

What? ... What is she for me?.... I mean.... I find her so captivating, alluring, attractive, and she keeps me hostage whenever she's near me (Or even if she's far) . She's the only person that has ever got into my head. I can look at her for hours & hours and still won't feel satisfied...

Hrithik told me I want to make her my girlfriend , but i don't know......

Over this year my friends have noticed that I look at her..... A LOT. But they don't have much idea.. I don't talk about her in front of them.

Only Hrithik is the one who caught me, and even helped me to talk to her last year... (That's a secret for now, it's quite embarrassing too so I just don't want to tell you all that now... )

He told me that I Like Her and Want her to be my girlfriend.....
Well I DO like her, so that's correct but I don't know about the girlfriend part.

Our 3 hrs long exam just ended and I still didn't know what to talk about to her, I was secretly looking at her when she got out with her friend to take her bag.
My friend Aditya came to me with a smirk on his face from the middle row

I have three friends, Hrithik, Laksh & Aditya . They are my best friends.

While Hritik is the tallest one among us with a height 6 feet NOW... I mean we are only 14 or say 15 so we have hit our puberty but height grows till we are 18 - 20
And he is almost 6 feet now only... He also has the most defined muscular features among us - Broad shoulders and thighs, facial hair and nice face features.

Then there is Laksh, he's a typical young teen boy - thin body, boyish features, and no evidence of any facial hair till now. He's a funny, flirty, enthusiastic, and easy-going guy.

Then there is Aditya, He is a typical Nerd you can say, He just studies ( if we leave him alone) he has strict parents who always wants him to do his best in STUDIES, that's the reason why he is not into any other things.... Still he never scores more than 90% , I can understand his problems, he tries his best but you know.....
He wears glasses and his skin is most fair among us. The second highest height.. Duh!

And Last but not the least ..... Me, I don't know what to say about my personality but about my looks, My height is same as Laksh. We both are 5 feet 9 inch though our height is increasing quite fast... PUBERTY.
I have a .. Boyish body too and No facial hair... Duh! But recently my body is changing because of my football training.

This is it. Phew...

"Dumbass" I whispered

He came to my seat and stood in front of me, still with that smirk on his face.
I stood up and raised my one brow

" What? " I asked

" You know what I am talking about. " He said

" Oh really... Wait let me guess..... Safia complained about you to your Mom " I said. It was my time to smirk

He scowled " Shut Up! Don't even take her name! "

" Oh cool boy cool ! " I said with a smirk.

He came to piss me but in return he got pissed.

" It's about the bet we lost to THEM " He said

I shrugged and turned my head to the window that connects to the corridor, I found Samira talking to her friend about the paper I guess, my body relaxed just by looking at her. She was looking so cute & beautiful in her two braids.