Chap 10 : Her

Hello cuties... 🤍💗
We crossed 13k reads. OMG. And Also I got 100+ followers on wattpad. 💪✨
Love you all so much... ❤

Honestly I was never here to write a popular story or anything but just wanted to write how you write a diary. Yes you got it right most of the things are inspired by my own life. But cause now we have so many readers I can't write my real life here cause My story wasn't a happy ending unfortunately. So I am adding more spices & masalas in this story... Which will be realistic... *inspired by my friends love stories. *

I am taking bits & pieces from people around me & putting it in this story. I hope you all are liking it. 💟

Now here is the update....
--------------------------------------------------------------

*:..。o○ Aahan's POV ○o。..:*

"It wasn't for her" I said

Of course it wasn't for her sister. IT WAS FOR HER. SAMIRA.

But of course she got it all wrong. I always thought that THAT LETTER was lost & nobody found it, but how wrong I was. SHE did find it but thought it was for her sister. Why would I write it to her sister? One of the many facts that she's so senior than me , and I have always thought of her as I think of Ahana di.

Yuck. Even thinking about HER thinking I wrote it for her sister makes me miserable.

She gives me a look that tells me to explain what I mean.

" That was not for Parul di. " I said with a disgusting face.

" Oh yeah... Defending yourself now? Jab aapka raaz khul gya... " She said with a wicked smile.

Damn she's cute.

" Padhai karne ke jagah aap mere di ko love letter likh rahe theee... "

" Nooo " I whined

" It was for someone else...... It just.. It just went to wrong person. " I said thinking of any reason so that she drops this topic.

What?
What was I supposed to tell her? That it was for HER? Now when we are becoming friends *I guess* I don't want to make it awkward. Also this whole write Love letter to her  plan was a trash idea. It was all embarrassing. I was never going to do this but this HRITHIK..... I am going to kill him. He's dead now.

....

It was last year , an English elocution competition, and I had participated in the competition with Hrithik. All the contestants of class 4,5,6 and 7 were called in the auditorium.

We got seated, And then class wise each candidate was asked to perform on the stage. It was that day when I saw her AGAIN. She was so beautiful, and attractive. I couldn't take my eyes off her. She was so enchanting on the stage. The way she spoke to the way she stood there. She was the ATTENTION in the whole auditorium. No doubt her performance was best among all her classmates. Hell, she was even better than most of my classmates.

Which of course led her to her win. She came first in her class.

When it was my time to go to stage I was hella nervous. She was seating there watching me which made me so nervous. But the whole time I tried to keep my focus on the teachers & gave my best which led me to the first position in my class & Hrithik came 3rd.