Chapter Five

Kyle left about twenty minutes ago to go get my things from what is now Martins house. It never really felt like a home to me though. Even though Martin was there, I felt lonely most of the time. He was hardly ever there and I was left by myself to take care of the house.
I pulled off my clothes and hopped in the shower. I hadn't had a shower in a few days and I needed to cool off from having sex with Kyle. The wasn't exactly excited about the idea of dating him since I've been cheated on several times. I'm not gonna make a fool of myself this time. It's time for me to take control and not get taken advantage of.
I wet my hair and the rest of my body. All he had in this shower was shampoo and body wash for men. I put some of his shampoo in my hair. I wanted to track his scent around. My pussy was still wet from the huge orgasm he had given me. I wash my whole body off with a washcloth I found in the bottom drawer of his counter. After having sex with Kyle, I felt like now he was a part of me and a part that I could not live without. It's funny to think that I already felt that not even twenty four hours after meeting him.
Once I was out of the shower, I wrapped myself in a towel and heard the front door open.
"Destiny! I'm home." I wasn't even dressed yet and he was about to walk into the bedroom with me wearing only a towel. He opened the bedroom door and walked into the bathroom where I was leaning over the sink acting like I was busy trying to pop a blemish on my face. He crept up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He placed his mouth on my neck and I turned around to kiss him when my towel fell. He smiled at the sight of my naked body. The body that was his now. He placed his mouth on mine and picked me up.
"Your stuff is in the car. Get dressed. I also have a surprise for you." He put me down and I watched as he left the bathroom.
I walked into his closet and put on one of his T-shirts and a pair of his shorts.
I walked outside and he froze when he saw me in his clothes.
"Hey! I like that look on you." I smiled and grabbed a box from his truck. I knew Martin would be working today so I gave him my key and he snuck in the house and grabbed my things. It was very obvious what was mind and what was Martins.
When inside I saw on the counter there were two bags. One from Nordstrom and the other from Victorias Secret. I looked around to see if he was looking. I peeked in the Nordstrom bag and found a really nice evening dress for me. He must've peeked at my size in my closet. It was the most perfect blue dress for me. I then looked in the Victorias Secret bag and pulled out a red lacy lingerie teddy suit. I heard his footsteps from down the hallway and turned around to see him in the doorway of the kitchen.
"What's this for?" He walked over to me and grabbed it and put it back in the bag.
"Thought you would look really great in it." I laughed as he placed his hands on my hips and pulled me close.
"I want you to know that I'm not like the others. I love you and I mean it." I laughed and leaned my head against his chest.
"I love you too, but don't you think we're going into this a little fast?" He placed his thumb on my chin and pulled my head up to face him.
"I'm a man who knows what he wants and I want you Destiny." I bit my lip with a slight smile on my face.
"Destiny, I'm serious. You're different than any other woman I've been with and I want you. You're the one I'm in love with." I grabbed his face in my hands and pressed my lips on his. He moved his hands farther down my hips until they were on my ass. I took a short breath of air and then went back to kissing him. His kisses were different than anyone else's. They had meaning in them and that's how he showed his love to me.
"Still on for our date tonight?"
"Yeah now that you got me that beautiful dress." He smiled at me.
"And then when I get home I'm gonna fuck you hard." I blushed at his comment. He was so romantic in his own special way and wasn't afraid to show his emotions.