Chapter Six

I went into the room I was staying in and saw that Kyle had taken everything out. I walked into his bedroom to see that he gave me a side on his bed and a side in his bathroom and my shampoo and conditioner were in the shower. He was in his closet and I saw all of his clothes were gone and mine were hung up. He turned and saw me in the doorway.
"Thought you'd want your own space for your clothes." I walked in closer to him. He did not have to do this.
"You didn't have to do this. I would taken the other room."
"Yes, but you belong in here, next to me. You're the person I want to wake up next to everyday." I smiled and grabbed my blue dress for tonight. I pulled off my clothes and left my bra and panties on.
"I saw you were into thongs. That's sexy." I blushed as I pulled on the blue dress and lifted my bra off.
"Can you zip me up?" He walked over to me and zipped up my dress then held me in his arms as I gazed in the mirror.
"You're so beautiful Destiny." I smiled as I eyed myself up and down. I felt beautiful.
"Now you need to go and get dressed. We have a date remember?" He turned around.
"You know fuck the date. I'd take you right now." I smiled then walked into the bathroom.
"Well you're just gonna have to wait a few more hours." He rolled his eyes and started getting dressed.
We reached the restaurant and it was a nice little Italian restaurant. He had already made a reservation so we were seated right away and conversed as we ate our food. I had chicken Parmesan and he had baked ziti.
"So. What's your life story Destiny?" I had a lot that I could tell him but I didn't know quite where to start.
"Well I grew up in Texas with my parents and two brothers Cole and Ryan. I moved here because of the fight with my parents which was about Martin and well they were right about that. He was a dick according to my father. So now I'm here working at an editing business and really my life isn't that interesting. Your turn." I took a sip of my Chardonnay as he stared at me with curious eyes.
"Well I've lived here all my life with my parents who are now in Phoenix. They're actually coming to visit next week. But anyways I currently don't have a job and I don't care because I get to spend time with you." I laughed at that comment. This man was obsessed with me for no reason. I never found myself that attractive. I had small boobs and wasn't that curvy yet he was still attracted to me. All of a sudden I felt his foot brush against my bare leg under the table. My body tingled at that unexpectedly. This man was so sexy it was hard to resist his small gestures.
"This meal is so good."
"Stop trying to change the topic Destiny. I just touched you." I was embarrassed at the thought that he knew I was changing the topic.
"Let's get out of here." I nodded at his comment.
When we got home he pressed me against the wall and placed his mouth on mine. I felt his hand brush up my thigh and in between my thighs. I let out a moan and wrapped my arms around his neck and still had my lips on his. I was completely turned on by now and wanted more of him. He picked me up and carried me into the bedroom. Our bedroom now. He laid me down on the bed and look in his nightstand.
"I don't have any condoms." I looked up at him from the bed.
"I'm on the pill." He smiled as he lifted up my dress and pulled my panties off. He thrusted inside my hot and wet pussy and this was the first time he was actually fully inside me. No latex rubber was in the way of our bodies connecting with one another. I felt it as he came inside me. His thrust movements were fast pace and I liked it. It made me feel like I was giving all of myself to him and him only. He was mine and I was his. He looked down at me the whole time and could see the pleasure flooding through my eyes.
"Fuck." He mumbled. It was so hard not to make a sound as our bodies were pressing together and his mouth was on mine. His tongue was exploring my mouth while he was thrusting his dick inside me. This was one of the best nights I've had in years.