Chapter Twelve

We reached home and Kyle went into the kitchen to get a bottle of wine for us to toast to our marriage. I went into the closet real fast and picked out a pair of red lingerie. The lingerie that he had picked out for me. I slid it on in just enough time for him to come back into the bedroom. I walked out and into his sight and he almost dropped the wine bottle and glasses.
"Oh my goodness. Wow. You look amazing." I smiled and walked over to him taking the wine bottle and glasses and setting them down on the dresser in the corner. I took his hand and led him over to the bed and plopped him down in front of me.
"I have a surprise for you." He smiled and looked at me with an excited eye. I took his belt and undid it to pull down his pants. His cock was now out and visible. I took my mouth and circled it around his erection and put it deeper in my mouth. I felt the choking in my throat and he pulled my hair in his hands as I thrusted my mouth on his dick. He leaned back and shut his eyes. This was the first time I've ever swallowed before. Usually I would spit it out but I was so excited to fuck him tonight that I didn't care. I stood up and then sat in his lap. He took his hands and cupped both of my breasts. I arched my back and let out a moan. He pulled me in closer to him and pressed his lips on mine. I've fucked him numerous times but nothing felt like this before. This was my first time fucking him as a wife. He rolled me over on my back and hovered down my body. His lips were in between my thighs and he was kissing my inner thighs until. Yup. Best night ever!
We were tangled up together in the sheets with nothing on and with me being held in his arms.
"I can't imagine not being here with you. I just want to experience our child growing up." I turned and looked up at him.
"You can look down on her everyday and remind her she's loved."
"Yeah I plan on doing...wait did you say her?" I nodded and he pulled he up into his lap.
"We're having a daughter?" I nodded and laughed as he pulled me in for a hug and kissed my shoulder. It was always one of my dreams as a child to have a daughter of my own. Someone who looked like me and who would be my best friend. I pictured her to be absolutely perfect in every way. As long as Kyle was her father, she would be. His skin was against mine and we were both gazing into each others eyes.
"I want to make the most out of the short time we have left. Let's spend everyday together. I don't want to miss a thing." I smiled and looked at him.
"What did you have in mind?"
We were at the beach and I was in a long thin strap dress and Kyle had his camera.
"Our daughter needs something to remember about you being pregnant." I smiled and held my hands against my stomach. My belly was growing each day with the miracle inside me.
"She also needs to remember her father." He held up the camera and took many pictures of me. The waves were crashing against the shore and soaking the bottom of my dress. I stared out at the sea and thought of all the chaos going on out there. It was very different from this world down underwater and up in this world, all these horrible things were happening. I walked over to Kyle and grabbed the camera out of his hands.
"I'm gonna take some pictures of you for our daughter." He smiled then ran a far enough distance away for me to get a good shot of him. He was so gorgeous. He had a gorgeous smile and gorgeous eyes. All something I hoped our daughter will have. I don't care anymore if she looks like me. I want her to look like him so I can think about him everyday.
"Ok. I think this is good enough." He ran back to me and we both looked at all the pictures.
"I'm hanging that one in our bedroom. You looked so beautiful in that one." I smiled and looked back at him.
"We do need one of us though." I looked around to see if anyone was around to take our picture. I saw an older man sitting in a lounge chair watching the waves. I ran over to him.
"Um sir. Would you mind taking our picture." He smiled and stood up.
"Sure." He followed me until I reached Kyle and I stood next to him with one hand on his chest and my arm wrapped around his waist. We smiled and the man took a shot of us. I needed something to remember about him before I lose him.