THE CHARITY BALL

The night of the ball is finally here and for the first time ever Christian is excited to attend. Walking the red carpet all eyes are on him but his eyes and target is in search of one person Anastasia, who he spots right at the entrance standing alone.

"You look stunning Anastasia, but by the looks that you are getting I'm pretty sure you already know that."  Christian say as he walks up behind her.

Anastasia could feel him before he even spoke. "Christian." She speaks as she turns around in a low breathly tone.

"Anastasia with no strings attached, just as a friendly gesture may I please escort you to your table?" He ask as he extends his arm.

Anastasia biting down on her lip while looking around considers her answer.

Christian in a low growl says, "You fucking with me Anastasia?"

"What? No. What are you talking about?"

"Don't act like you forgot what biting down on your lip fucking does to me."

"I didn't even notice I was doing that you know it's a habit.... Sorry."

"Forget it, it's fine. If it's Jose you're looking for he's inside."

Anastasia takes Christian up on his offer.

Walking to the table Anastasia begins to fidget, as she is feeling that familiar pull that Christian always causes when it comes to them too

"I know you feel that, that pull, you fidgeting is a dead give away. Usually it means yours in need of something, tell me Anastasia what are you in need of?" Christian leans over and ask as they take their seats.

"Stop it Christian. You know what you're doing."

"No I don't. What am I doing Anastasia? Is it the same thing you do to me when you bite your lip?"

"You're not playing fair."

"I never have."

💜(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)💜(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)💜(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)💜

Joining Christian and Anastasia at their table is of course little sister Mia, her date Jack Hyde, Kate's brother Ethan along with his date, lastly Elliott and Kate.

Taking her seat Kate sees the exchange going on between Ana and Christian, it's clear as day that her girl is on her last leg in her effort of resisting Mr. Money Bag as she likes to call him.