SABBATICAL

It's been a sucking two weeks since the big Charity blow up, paparazzi has been after Christian family and friends. No one is talking, which leaves them to only have hear say and rumors to go on. All that is being reported is Mr. Christian Grey and some up and coming photographer named Jose Rodriguez was after the same girl. Some feel maybe Anastasia was playing them both, with her secret being revealed at the Ball.

Not only is his family looking for Christian but the world is too. He hasn't been seen in the past weeks. His company wheels is still running without a hiccup.

Once Christian got home after leaving the party he didn't know what to do with himself. He was still high on his anger when he had received a call from Elena.

📱📱(⁠ ⁠˶⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ꁞ⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠˶⁠ ⁠)(⁠ ⁠˶⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ꁞ⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠˶⁠ ⁠)📱📱
CALL BETWEEN CHRISTIAN AND ELENA

CHRISTIAN: "Elena this will be the last time we ever speak. I don't know what the fuck you said to make Ana change her mind and leave me for the second time, but what I do know is I am completely done with you personally and professionally. When it comes to that shithole salon business that will be handled between our lawyers."

ELENA: "My sweet little pet I know right now you just don't understand but what I did was for the best. All I did is tell Anastasia some important information that she should know to make sure she knew all that came with being in a relationship with you. If in the end she thought that she couldn't give you that, that's not my fault at all. A matter of fact, you should be thanking me."

CHRISTIAN: "Fucking thanking you for what? Answer my damn question, what the fuck did you say to her?"

ELENA: "Ha Ha Ha Ha, You always was able to make me laugh. All I said to little miss innocent after she called me a pervert, was that she was to green to fully understand what it took to fully satisfy you. I guess her insecurities got to her."

CHRISTIAN: "There has to be something else. Whatever it was it put the look of fear of me on her face. I am only going to ask one more time before I understand how your ex husband beat the shit out of your nosey ass."

ELENA: "All I said was that other women have tried to tame you and failed. I may have told her that you got carried away one time beating a submissive until she turn into a plum, color wise. It's not my fault she believed me before even talking to you. I mean it's been awhile since I have been committed to someone but I do remember before I just get up and run I should talk to my other half. She obviously didn't have a strong enough love for you. Come-on Christian look at how fast she move on with this Jose character. I did you favor. Now after you calm down, see things clearly we can all get back to normal."

CHRISTIAN: "That's why she was scared of me because of your lying ass mouth. That's all I needed to know from you. Now we are done. Whatever cooling off period you think I need, think of it to be an forever fucking volcano, there is no cooling off period for any reconciling with you and I. If you think differently try me bitch."

📱CALL END WITHOUT HIM LETTING HER SAY ANOTHER WORD📱

After talking to John he knows what he needed for himself. He needed to get away from everybody. He does just that only letting his VP Ros and his brother Elliott who he has become close with know where he is going.