MEET THE FAMILY

"Hands on the wall my naughty vixen." Christian orders Rihanna to do while the two are in the shower, taking her from behind.

"Yes Sir."

"You know what that kind of talking does me." He enter her from the back, taking her hard and quick.

💜(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)💜(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)💜(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)💜

After a loving start of the morning and a family breakfast, Christian goes out for his run with Taylor of course but also Lizzy. What he wasn't expecting is the paparazzi camping outside his place. Before he knew it they are swarming him, throwing out questions.

"Mr. Grey where have been this pass year?"

"Is it true the Mob is after you? Is that why you have been in hiding?"

"Are you and Anastasia having an affair?"

"Do you know who is trying to kill you? Is it Jose Rodriguez?"

"What the hell!? I thought I had at least another day." Christian say grabbing the dog, ducking back inside.

"No Sir as soon as we touch ground it was out that you have been spotted."

"Shit! It's to early for this. I'll just workout in the gym today. Get my PR on the line when we get back upstairs maybe a statement a calm down some of these vultures."

Off the elevator he stops at baby Ted's room finding Rihanna on the floor playing with him.

"I knew you could run but damn babe, that was fast. Where is Lizzy did she make her pee's and poo's?"  Rihanna ask laughing.

"Her pee's and poo's that's a first." Christian say laughing along with her. "But I didn't make it beyond our front door, the fucking trash seekers are out there. Ryan has Lizzy and walking her." 

Ted crawled away from his mommy and headed towards Christian saying, "Da-Da."

"Did you hear him Ri? Not Ma-Ma as always this time he didn't just come to me he called me...." Christian couldn't believe how such this moment is making him emotional. Picking up Ted, kissing him on the forehead. "You want to go to the gym with Da-Da take a run on the treadmill?"

"So your okay with this?" Rihanna ask not wanting to push him into a unwanted situation.

"I keep telling you we are family I love Ted just as if he is my own blood, that surprise me more than you. The question that is in my head still is if Alonzo does pop back up then what?"

"I don't see that happening but if he does that will not change anything, he has never been a father to Ted, never even met him. The only consistent man in his life has been you. As far as I know you are Da-Da, right Teddy Bear?"

"Da-Da...." Ted repeats slobbering gumming his hand since he has no teeth yet.

"See he agrees."

"To get the butt munchers off our backs I wanted to know if you are okay with my PR putting out a statement."

"When it comes to that babe I know nothing, but I do trust you. You will do whatever to keep us safe so just do what you think is best."