FUN?

Waking up with a hangover is something Christian has not done since he was 15 years old. This morning his head is not only banging but he finds himself wrapped around an unknown female. He wanted to get a look at her face so he slowly pushes her hair back behind her ear.

Rihanna feels first a cool breeze across her face then a hand pushing her hair back. Her fluttering eyes finally adjusted to the blasting sun, that's when she jumps up remembering where she is.

"Oh my gosh! I am so sorry Sir...." Rihanna begins to stutter worrying about being reported and losing her job.

Christian puts his hands up to ask her to calm down. "It's okay, no worries.... Can I ask you something?"

She nods.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Rihanna, your day time housekeeper....still, I hope. Sir I really need this job."

"Rihanna, please stop. You're not going to lose your job."

They both get up, head inside.

Rihanna headed to the kitchen grabs a bottle of water and a couple Tylenol from her purse. "Mr. Grey, I hope I'm not over stepping but I...." She is stopped in her tracks with him stepping out the closet in nothing but briefs.

Christian gave a slight smile noticing her, noticing him then say, "Is that water for me?"

Rihanna snaps out of her day fantasy telling him yes. "I had some Tylenol in my purse didn't know if you had some or not, for the hangover I believe you're suffering from. Also I wanted to know what you would like for breakfast? Did you want me to make enough for your security?"

"I'll take an omelet with toast and coffee. I don't want to put all that on you, cooking for my security crew."

"It's no big deal and it happens to be my job."

"Okay well I'll take a quick shower and be right out."

💜(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)💜(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)💜(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)💜

Christian finish up his shower and headed to the table, thinking he was going to see Taylor, Ryan and Sawyer but nope they were no where around. Stepping in the kitchen again no one else except for Rihanna.

Rihanna turns around and faced a fully dressed Christian this time. "Oh, Mr. Grey I was going to bring it to you and your guard got their's as well."

"Aren't you going to eat? We did wake up together so I know for a fact you haven't eaten yet. Come-on don't make me eat alone."

Rihanna takes a seat next to Christian. "Icebreaker, what brings you to the islands? Business or pleasure?" She ask before a bite of her omelet.

"In a way neither. I'm on what some may call a subbatical. This may be a little island, but I know you know who I am."

"I do but technically it came from you."

"How is that?"

"You talked a little in your sleep."

"Really? So I'm guessing Taylor is going to bombarded with some nosey asses pretty soon?"