HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Rihanna couldn't believe her eyes, a surprise party, with her sister and friends standing front and center.

"Oh my gosh!"

"Happy Birthday my sister!" Joseline say approaching Rihanna for a hug with Elliott right behind her carrying a dozen roses.

"These are for you from lover man next to you."

"Awww....Thank you so much, I can't believe you did all of this." Rihanna say giving Christian a quick but passionate kiss.

"Aright already break it up, DJ music please let do what we came here for celebrate this lady's special day!" Elliot yells.

With that being said the music starts and everyone begins to mingle, dance, eat basically party and enjoy themselves.

Rihanna was enjoying herself totally forgetting about Alonzo for the time being. She was going to call Joseline later that week about her brother, now her best friend is right there with her along with two of her other friends.

"Chris, look...." She points to Elliott and Joseline, grinding on the dance floor.

"Ya I know."

"What!?"

"I'll explain later promise, but first go dance for me."

Rihanna danced, started interacting with everyone that included Mia, Jack, John and his wife Rainn, Ros, Gwen and even Gail who is there as a friend not a house keeper. But it was time for her to hear that special song and blow out the candles.

Christian ask for a pause in cutting the cake stating he had a gift for Rihanna that couldn't wait

"First let me say thank you all for coming and sharing this great day with us. Now Ri, I want to tell you Happy Birthday and for what I have to say there are still a few faces that are missing so if you all will bare with me a minute...." Christian signals Taylor who places a call and tells everyone to look at the 50 inch screen on the wall. Answering the call Grace, Carrick and a bouncing happy Ted are now in view.

Seeing Ted makes Rihanna smile but now she is suspicious about Christian. "What are you up to?"

"You're about to find out now that all the important people are here. Ri, you are my second chance but my first real true forever love. I love you more than words can express." He say as he is going down on one knee, reaching in his pocket.

She gasps before her hand covers her mouth. "You're not....?"

"Love and reason of my life, Will you marry me?"