FIRE!

"All three of your babies are back from their run." Christian say taking a seat in the kitchen.

"I don't think anyone would ever believe their eyes of seeing Mr. Grey running with a baby strapped to his chest holding a dog leash." Rihanna snaps a picture, one of many pictures she has taken lately.

"We have to blame that on my little wifey trying to domesticate me." He say giving her a quick kiss.

"Before I forget, Taylor said he needs to speak to you."

"Okay." Christian respond back grabbing the kitchen towel, winding it up snapping Rihanna on the butt.

Rihanna yells at a running Christian, "Babe! Don't start something you're not going to finish."

Laughing at her, it stop right away as soon as he sees Taylor's face. "What's going on? What's with the serious face?"

"Sir Ros said she needs to speak to you, it's urgent. I think you need to take it." Taylor hated having to do what he is doing, bursting his blissful bubble. He is just crossing his fingers that he takes this piece of him that he has discovered with him. He felt Rihanna was perfect for him.

💜(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)💜(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)💜(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)💜

Christian knew this trip wasn't going to last forever, but he was just hoping for one more month giving him the best one year sabbatical anyone has ever had.

He takes a seat and FaceTime Ros. "Hey Ros missing me hard, huh?"

"Have I ever....Love my job but prefer the second chair then the big one. I don't see how the hell you've not developed ulcers dealing with some of the people you do. You look great though the vacation look, looks good on you. Sorry to have to pull you back but this morning someone broke into our electric room setting it on fire. This is the second attack, the first being someone trying to hack our system."

"What!? Shit! First is everyone okay?"

"Ya, thank God."

"Do we have any idea what they were after? What did it cameras catch?"

"Who ever it was were able to scramble the cameras for a brief moment. I have the cyber crew working on that."

"Alright I'm on my way back I'll leave tomorrow night."

Entering the bedroom where Rihanna is putting away laundry Christian is wearing the face of anger and disappointment.

Rihanna looks up and see a dragging Chris. "Funs over, huh?"

"My face gave it away?"

"You can say that but also just because you are unplugged I'm not. It's all over news and everyone is looking for you?"

"Ya. This shit is crazy, who the fuck thought they could do this and get away with it."

"Maybe seeing that you were gone they felt to seize the moment. So when are you leaving?"