MASTER OF HIS UNIVERSE

Anastasia comes into work and is told there is a mandatory meeting all employee personnel need to attend.

"Hey, what's going on?" Ana asks Hannah.

"Nobody knows."

"Ahem...." Mr. Jeremy Roach calls for everyone's attention. "This meeting is to inform you all that S.I.P has been under new ownership for the past few months. He is here this morning to let us know of the great changes that will be happening."

After Roach said what he had to say Anastasia's mouth fell open watching Christian walk into the conference room.
This meant that her ex didn't just buy any company, it's her's and he is now her boss.

"I'm Christian Grey and just as Roach said I am not looking to fire anyone only improve things. We will be making a few changes, including signing new contracts and NDAs. I do have a few others with me that will be looking around, taking pictures and measurements for the add-ons and decor changes."

Christian finish explaining everything before leaving the room where is followed by Anastasia.

"What the hell Christian! You brought S.I.P? I thought you said we're done, but here you are imprinting yourself in my life again. What you are attempting is not going to work and don't you have a so called girlfriend with a kid? I know you have a way of fucking with a woman mind to get what you want but a little boy, that's low even for you."

Christian smiled hearing her accusations, lightly pulling her to a more private area. "I didn't think this is a conversation you want everyone to hear. I hold no malice against you Ana, but I brought S.I.P when I believed were back together. I love Rihanna would never do anything to jeopardize our relationship. If breaking up you and Jose was my plan the easiest thing I could do is tell him about us fucking at the Ball. I'm not interested that's why I returned the pictures. It seems as long as my brother is with Kate seeing each other will happen on occasion. Hopefully we can be civil, but in all do respect get over yourself because I already have."

"Chris....I mean Mr. Grey I'm here to get a few pictures of Anastasia's new office." Rihanna enters the room.

"What do mean my office?" Anastasia asked in a state of confusion.

"You ran after Christian so fast you missed the announcement of the changes. Chris gave you a promotion, bumping you up to editor of the romantic, mystery department."

"So you fired your own sister's boyfriend. I thought you said no one would lose their job."

"No one was fired Jack works better in the sci/fi, thriller, adventure department. Look my work here is done, so Ms. Fenty I'll see you back at the office." Christian kisses her then say, "Ryan and Prescott will be here waiting you." Leaving the two ladies alone.

Rihanna knew this moment was coming once she accepted the job from Christian.

"Your cool being followed around like that, having babysitters. Be honest he can come off a little choking like." One of the things she hated was the feeling of being followed and constantly under someone's watch.

"It was something to get use to, but when dating a certain person sometimes you have to adjust. I love Chris so compromising is nothing, it gives him piece of mind and protecting me at the same time." Rihanna begins to snap the photos that is needed.

Anastasia couldn't help it, seeing how much she really do know about Christian. At least a warning, but she is also thinking why does she even care? "So you're okay with Christian being alone with your son?"