AND IT BEGINS

It has been a week since Christian has claimed Rihanna as his. Their back in Grenada and he is planning a night of pampering for Rihanna and finally worshipping her body the way it should be. This has been the slowest but most satisfying relationship he's ever been in.

He has become so close and protective of not just Rihanna but baby Teddy. Becoming overbearing was something he is trying not to be, but it has become hard ever since he found out the whole story behind Rihanna and Alonzo.

They were sitting together in bed with her rocking Teddy to sleep, when Christian asked, "So where is Alonzo? What exactly happen between you two?"

"What always happens with boys pretending to be men. You know how you blame yourself for what happened between you and Ana, I kind of did the same with what happened between Alonzo and I. Only because I knew better. We were childhood friends from the crib, to the sand box, to our highschool graduation. So I knew he sucked at relationships but I thought it would be different with me, he wouldn't do me like that."

"So how long were you two together and how did you wind up here?"

"We were only in a relationship for two years before I knew it was over. He on a consistent basis flirted in my face, let's not even mention him cheating on me more than once. When Ted was conceived we actually were not together. His sister was already living here and once my grandmother passed holidays sucked for me. I was completely alone."

"What do you mean? What about your parents?"

"It was always me, my mom and grandmother. My mom passed first of cancer and during my second year of college my grandmother passed from dementia. So a few years ago I packed up and came to see Josline who I view as family. Alonzo followed me. But anyway, it was the holidays so I let it go. After that Josline convinced me to stay, I had nothing back in Pennsylvania to keep me there so I stayed. Alonso went back and forth. One day he showed up at my place and claimed to be a changed man and he was great for a good month or two. In those months Ted was made and a week before his birth he disappeared and has not been seen since and that's our story." She hands Ted to Christian, who takes him placing him in his crib.

"If he showed back up."

"I would never keep him from his son, but we are not ever going to be together again. Christian, I'm not Ana just like you're not Alonzo. I know you're a good man, a real man and I am a damn good woman, who knows who she wants to be with."

"And who's that?"

Instead of verbally answering the question she kisses him, a kiss full of passion.

Catching him off guard, but he was quick to catch up. Their kissing becoming more intense.

"Ahhh ..." Rihanna moans.

Christian felt himself at full staff, there was no stopping this time. He removes her top, revealing her voluptuous breasts. Cupping them, pinching her nipples.

"I need you totally naked baby." Looking down at her bare body he just had to admire her beauty. "I'm about to show you and your body how we taken time to get here but it was so worth it."

He descends down her body, wanting to kiss her from her head to her toes.

She moans loudly in pleasure. "Ahh....Hmm....Oh my God." She was loving his mouth all over her body. Pinching, sucking on her nipples while his hand moves down massaging her clit. Her head shoots up feeling Christian kissing her inner thigh, his tongue gives her clit a lick before he inserts two fingers. Pumping in and out of her as she rolls her hips, then feeling sucking on her clit. "I'm gonna cum!" She say grabbing his head, with a grip of his hair in a fist.

"Fuck! Pure sugar. I could fucking live down there. But now this impatient man is about to fill you up baby." He say stripping himself naked. Lining himself up to her dripping wet opening, he plunged into her. "Shit.... Fit so fucking perfect. I see you adjusting to me baby, you feel me moving nice and slow, but I'm gonna let you know now we won't be ending that way."

Christian starts to speed up, pounding harder. "I marked you as mine baby, from your neck to your breasts. I want yours, I want your hands, your nails all over me."

As he lifts her legs higher pounding even deeper, she gets a tight grip of him and run her nails down his back moaning in pure ecstasy.

"Fuck baby I'm not gonna last much longer with you clenching around me like that."

"I'm about to cum again....Chris....Shit! Yes!" She scream lifting herself to meet his thrust sending him even deeper.

Christian slowly pulls out and tells her to turn around. "I want that ass in the air baby." He re-enter her from behind.

Rihanna becomes greedy pushing back, telling him exactly what she wants. "Smack my ass."

"What?" He ask slowing down.

"Chris babe I'm not her, I know what I'm asking, I know what I want. Your hands on me. I trust you, you need to trust yourself." She push back, giving him a bounce and twerk.

Christian say, "Fuck it, this what you want?" He grab her ass, pounding into her again, smacking her ass, giving her the sting she is begging for pushing him over the edge."Fuck! Ri! I'm cumming so fucking deep."

Both heavy breathing collapse on the bed.

"Wow....I don't know what else to say. It's been awhile for me but it also was never like that."

"Compliment accepted. You are amazing." He turn on his side and pulls her to him, burying his face in her neck.

"There's nothing wrong with being kinky Chris. Especially when we both love the kink."

Christian looks down at her, "Oh really?"

"Yup. I always was interested in some of that but it takes a lot of trust, never met anyone I trusted on that level until now."

"You carry that type of trust in me?"

"Yes. I'm in this with you for the long run."

"Look at me." He tells her. "I am so in love with you." He can't believe he just said that out loud.

"Well you did, you just told me you love me and I just told you I love too."

"No you actually haven't."

"I love you too Chris."

He jumps up hovering over her, smile on his face and goes in for a kiss. Taking her lovely and slowly for the second time that night.

**************************************

THIS CHAPTER WAS A LITTLE SHORT BUT BUT THE NEXT IS COMING REAL QUICK

IT'S ARTIFICIAL THEY ARE TOGETHER SOON SEATTLE WILL BE BACK IN FOCUS AND THE DRAMA BEGINS

SO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK SO FAR? WHAT DO YOU THINK IS A HEAD?

REMEMBER PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT MEANS A LOT