Chapter 15 - (S2) Sports Festival Pt.4

Talking: "Fine f*ck you no sympathy"
Though: "During my whole life I knew I deserved to be dead."
Action: *action*
Character Narrating: 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘣𝘳𝘰...
Reading/ Writing: "Sometime I think... and then i forgot."

Let's get this over with...
Remeber when I said that last chapter was the biggest I've made?
Yeah this one is bigger.
Over 8400 words man...
And prepare yourselves, there is a quite interesting scene by the very end of the chapter...

Now, let's go.

Well, It's time for what is probably going to be a brutal battle...

Mic: "While we wait for Testsutetsu and Kirishima to recover, we'll start the next match!"

Katsuki Bakugo
Vs.
Ochaco Uraraka

Tsu: "Next might be the most disturbing battle..." He finger was next to her chin.
Jiro: "I almost don't want to watch..." She rubs both of her arms nervously.

On that moment, Ochaco had showed up outside the arena on her way to her position.

Y/n: "It's all up to you Uraraka-san. Do your best!"
Mic: "The eight and last match of the first round! He was kinda famous in middle school! This isn't the face of a regular person! From the hero course, it's Katsuki Bakugo! Versus-- She's the one I'm rooting for! From the hero course, it's Ochaco Uraraka!"
Iida: "Midoriya-kun." Me and Izuku turned to him. "What was the strategy you were going to tell Uraraka-san earlier for her to use against Bakugo-kun?" He said lifting his arm up.
Izuku: "It wasn't much, either." He pulls out his notebook. "Kacchan's strong. In a real close combat fight, he has almost no openings, and the more he moves, the more he sweats, making his explosions stronger. He can use the blasts from his explosions to move around in the air, but is Uraraka-san touches Kacchan and uses her quirk to make him float, then she would have the upper hand. That's why... the first thing Uraraka-san should do is..."

Mic: "Eight match, start!"

Ochaco did not waste any time and charges to Bakugo.

Izuku: "a swift attack!"
Ochaco: "With drawn isn't a choice!"
Izuku: "All right, that's good! Even if it's an accident, as long as she can touch him, she can make him float!"
Iida: "Bakugo-kun won't want Uraraka-san to get close to him."
Izuku: "That's why Kacchan won't want to evade. He'll want to counterattack!"

Bakugo moves his arm fowards.

Bakugo: "Then die!"

Bakugo then moves his arm back, probably to to a big right swing.
Ochaco prepared herself to dodge the attack and touch him. But instead of that Bakugo made an explosion the moment his arm swinged, the explosion hit Ochaco sending her back.

Y/n, Izuku, Iida: "Uraraka-san!"
Mineta: "Did he blast her?" He said showing some concern to say the least.
Tsu: "Even though you're fighting a girl, you have no mercy, do you, Bakugo-chan?"

Back at the fight, Bakugo gets ready fro another attack.

Bakugo: "I'll take care of you." He gets into fighting pose, he saw Ochaco through the smokes and swings his right arm. "Don't underestimate me!" He makes an explosion.

The smoke clears a bit, showing that Balugo had only Ochaco's uniform I his hand. Ochaco takes the opportunity.

 Ochaco takes the opportunity